- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Photo Report: New York Produce Show
- Farmgate profitability will require adjustments all along value chain to ensure sustainability
- Will the Haskap berry be a buzzword in 2023?
- Chile truck strikes continue, new disagreement between truckers and government arise
- South Africa is set for record citrus exports of 2.7 million tons in marketing year 2021/22
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Yuma, Arizona region offers up its own challenges for lettuce supplies
Top 5 -last month
Lucien de Wit, Luba Fresh:
“Start of Greek grape season promising”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-05 Peru exports fruit worth $5.3 million to Saudi Arabia
- 2022-12-05 Will the Haskap berry be a buzzword in 2023?
- 2022-12-05 The Marimbella strawberry has seen an exponential growth after 2020
- 2022-12-05 This Dutch company has exclusive sales rights for Lola apples
- 2022-12-05 Now new imported soft fruit packaging line
- 2022-12-05 Seminar of the PDO Peaches and Apricots of France: “We will have to adapt to the distributors’ demands”
- 2022-12-05 “We are expecting 40% of our normal volumes of Rocha pears”
- 2022-12-05 Farmgate profitability will require adjustments all along value chain to ensure sustainability
- 2022-12-05 "In Belgium, no one in the chain can live off current Jonagold consumer prices, those must improve"
- 2022-12-05 The Ambrosia apple is now available on the Italian and European markets
- 2022-12-02 Chile Launches 2022-23 fresh fruit export season despite delays
- 2022-12-02 "There is a powerful space for the early production of cherries in Chile"
- 2022-12-02 Another 680 Moroccan seasonal workers will be recruited for Huelva's red fruit campaign
- 2022-12-02 Uzbekistan set a new record of watermelon exports in 2022
- 2022-12-02 "Spanish and Greek producers have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants"
- 2022-12-02 A lot of Italia variety grapes are remaining in the vineyards
- 2022-12-02 "With Bonita, we can offer great, regionally-grown tart, pink apples"
- 2022-12-02 Strawberry farm to reuse rainwater to curb flooding
- 2022-12-02 Canadian apple production forecast to grow 4 percent for market year 2022/23
- 2022-12-02 Kashmir fruit growers want more stringent controls on imports of Iranian apples