- Export Trade Manager
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Außendienstmitarbeiter Substraten
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Lack of rain impacts production
Pecan prices remain high after Thanksgiving
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 "We are at the peak of Barhi dates harvest"
- 2023-09-27 EU-27 imported $6.8 billion in tree nuts from the world in 2022
- 2023-09-26 Sudan date sector struggles in an economy, decimated by war
- 2023-09-22 Walnut harvesting in Moldova will begin later and may be delayed
- 2023-09-21 Is regenerative organic agriculture the new trend?
- 2023-09-21 Organic walnuts from Ukraine
- 2023-09-19 Vietnamese cashew exports hit record high of over US$300 million in August
- 2023-09-18 Marrone di Castel del Rio Igp chestnuts: harvesting to start on October 10th
- 2023-09-15 European countries prefer Turkish products in hazelnut, fig, and grape exports
- 2023-09-15 "I collected 15 hectares of almonds in one week with the help of machines"
- 2023-09-15 Brazilian pecan growers unite to expand exports and keep prices stable
- 2023-09-15 "Marketers are prioritizing California almonds over Spanish almonds"
- 2023-09-14 Perspective directions for the export of Ukrainian nuts
- 2023-09-14 French walnut sector in crisis
- 2023-09-13 Shares in Select Harvest up by 9.2%; future looks bright
- 2023-09-12 Australian agri exports grow to $80 bln thanks to higher-than-average rainfall
- 2023-09-11 Australian macadamia crop 2023: Lower volumes but excellent quality forecast
- 2023-09-08 Almond crop California could be the third largest on record
- 2023-09-08 Deal with India boosts Australian macadamia growers
- 2023-09-08 Inshell delays expected to weigh on August almond shipments