- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fruit tasting for terminal workers at Port of Cape Town
- How a New Zealand businessman established a successful cherry orchard from scratch by focusing on a niche
- Uncertainty ahead of Israeli citrus season
- New Zealand growers pulling out all the stops to attract workers
- “In Greece, we face increases up to 110-120% in our electricity bills”
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Trader Asian Market
A family business in fresh since 1930, this is the Groot fresh group, and has since grown into a leading international family business in fruit and vegetables. With more than 250 colleagues and various branches, she offers a specialized assortment in the highest quality in terms of freshness and service on a daily basis. This is done with a focus on innovative developments in the industry, guaranteed quality through modern and sustainable solutions and dealing with our relations and employees with care and attention. This makes the ninety-year 'young' de Groot fresh group a reliable partner with a passion for fruit and vegetables and where service to the customers is central. With locations in Hedel, Breda and the United Kingdom, a hypermodern banana ripening plant, its own packaging centre and logistics network, the Groot fresh group is in full swing!
A reliable partner with a passion for fruit and vegetables with the motto: 'We do what we say and say what we do'.
Trader Asian Market
An international Trader who knows Asia
- Sets up and implements the strategic commercial policy for the Asian market in close cooperation with the Commercial Manager and other Asian market traders
- Trades the entire range of fruit from origin to the Asian market
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with customers and expanding the existing customer base
- Negotiates and closes contracts (weekly, yearly etc.); monitoring the whole sales process.
- Handles customer claim management associated with Product Management/Quality.
- Monitoring the market situation, following trends and developments and searching for new opportunities.
- Identifies and anticipates on customer needs and acquires thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- You report to the Commercial Director in the Netherlands
Chinese / Mandarin Speaking Trader with organizational skills
- Completed Bachelors or Masters studies with a focus on Sales or Business Administration
- Experience in a similar position in FMCG in Asia, preferably in vegetables and/or fruit or in selling other perishable products like fish, dairy products etc
- Experience in dealing with FMCG to retail and wholesale organizations throughout Asia.
- Understanding of the different Asian cultures is a must.
- Knowledge of quality systems/food safety standards is an advantage.
- Flexible and willing to travel.
- You master the English language and Chinese/Mandarin, other languages as Dutch are an advantage.
- Open and constructive communicator on all levels.
- Proactive and results-driven.
- Commercial attitude and strong negotiation skills.
- Team player.
- Hands-on approach.
- Analytical and solution driven.
- Capable to share information internally.
- Stress tolerant.
Hedel in Gelderland. Easily accessible from Utrecht, Den Bosch, Nijmegen and Rotterdam and the office is located on the A2.
Depending on your personal development and growth figures, there is the opportunity to lead a team and a local office in Asia in the near future. A challenging job with good working conditions. In addition to hard work, de Groot fresh group also finds fun and personal development very important. Think of staff activities and parties, working on your personal growth in a fun way and a team of nice colleagues!
De Groot fresh group has exclusively outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the vacancy of Trader Asian Market to FreshRecruitment. For more information, please contact Jan Willem Tolhoek, available by telephone on +31(0)6 821 831 03. Applications only via www.freshrecruitment.com. Detailed information about the organization can be found on https://degrootfreshgroup.com/.
FreshRecruitment is a specialist in Food & Agri vacancies for Bachelors and Masters. Our people are skilled professionals who work together as independent entrepreneurs. Wework with an extensive database, social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. International recruitment with a large network (including Europe, Asia, Africa, South America) The market areas are: Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG / OOH), Food Technology, Food Technology, Nutrition, Biobased, Life Sciences, Animal Scienes, Agro chemicals, Veterinary pharma, Technology, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. The job specializations, both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager(s), Management, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyer, Trader, Research & Development (R&D), Food Technologist, Nutritionist, Quality (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Technology.