- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fruit tasting for terminal workers at Port of Cape Town
- How a New Zealand businessman established a successful cherry orchard from scratch by focusing on a niche
- Uncertainty ahead of Israeli citrus season
- New Zealand growers pulling out all the stops to attract workers
- “In Greece, we face increases up to 110-120% in our electricity bills”
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Context Sakata Vegetables Europe is a subsidiary of Sakata Seed Corporation (Japan) and is responsible for the development and expansion of the activities across the EMEA area. With our wide array of vegetable seeds, we want to create a confidence-based relationship with our customers, working to our age-old motto of “Quality, Reliability and Service”. Among the Sales department of Sakata Vegetables Europe, you will participate to the structuration of our sales network and the development of our turnover.
Missions To continue our successful growth, we are looking for an additional new team member who will take care of the development of our sales as well as product promotion and business development in the Northern European Area (mainly in the Netherlands but also Belgium, Luxemburg, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland).
Under the responsibility of the regional Area Business Leader, this position will be based in the region of Benelux (preferred in The Netherlands) from home-office.
The main missions will be to:
- Present, promote and sell our products to existing and prospective distribution partners and growers (incl. product availability, price, new developments, and market trends.)
- Build-up, develop and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships
- Coordinate and achieve sales forecast and budgets
- Support in the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Develop with the help of Product Management & Marketing departments specific internal marketing tools (like market-related brochures)
- Coordinate knowledge transfer between growers, partners and internal departments
- Analyse and report regularly about market trends, economic developments, and sales
- To organize and participate to relevant sales’ meetings, external exhibitions and organize “open days” in cooperation with internal departments
- Coordinate sales strategy with team members and other departments
- Support in the evaluation of trials in collaboration with the Product Development team for promotion to growers
- Give support in organizing field demos in the respective region
This position requires to travel extensively in Netherlands, plus visiting occasionally the distributor companies in the other mentioned countries.
We are looking for candidates with experience in sales in the vegetables seeds sector with good market knowledge for this region. A degree and/or very good knowledge in agronomy is preferred to give technical support to growers. You know how to establish and keep a good relationship with clients, in particular growers and distributors. You are familiar in managing sales and expenses budgets as well as setting sales actions. The position requires an important autonomy level, reliability, and organizational aptitudes with methodical approach. Thus, you will have developed good relation skills to communicate, persuade and enforce sales and promotion. Working in Sakata requires to be open minded, flexible and team oriented. Fluency in English and Dutch, as well as efficient use of office automation tools are necessary.
This position is available as soon as possible. If this matches with your projects, please send us your application in English (CV and letter of motivation) before November 15th, by email to the following address: email@example.com.