- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- A tour of the Checkers fresh produce aisles
- Florida grapefruit industry seeing minimal fruit loss post Hurricane Ian
- Chinese Begonia apple exported around the globe for the first time
- "Huge demand for new Portuguese sweet potato crop"
- Vietnamese durian sales are ideal, but product movement of Australian oranges slowed down
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Sales Manager Citrus
Do you have proven experience in selling citrus on international markets and do you have the drive to help build a growing organization? Are you decisive, commercial and enterprising? Then we are looking for you for the position of Sales Manager Citrus at Granot Fresh! Grow with the European sales office of Granot Fresh!
Sales Manager Citrus
What are your responsibilities as Sales Manager Citrus?
- Responsible for recruiting and retaining customers;
- Constructing marketing plans to customers and various products;
- Responsible for the implementation of a price structure and various promotions;
- Responsible to ensure proper realization of orders and coordination of supply programs;
- Responsible for managing customer obligo and collecting funds;
- Ongoing market analysis reports including the submission of periodic reports.
What do we offer?
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions that match your knowledge, capabilities and work experience;
- A fixed-term contract with a view to permanent employment;
- A pension scheme;
- Attention to your personal development and growth path within the company;
- A pleasant working environment within a small and close-knit team;
- An open corporate culture that encourages and values entrepreneurship;
- Flexible working hours;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas and the opportunity to contribute to the realization of our ambitions as a company.
- Able to work and think on Bachelor level (HBO);
- Proven experience in citrus sales in International markets and in-depth knowledge of the easy peelers markets in Europe, North America and the Far East;
- Experience in working with retailers and wholesalers and high ability to negotiate;
- Drive to achieve success and to help build a growing organization;
- You are a teamplayer and you have an excellent interpersonal communication;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing, other languages are a big advantage;
- Full control of MS Office and a high level of Excel is required, familiarity with Priority software is an advantage;
- Willing to work overtime and ready to travel abroad;
- Reliability, responsibility and the ability to solve problems.
Who are we?
Founded in 1958 by Granot Agricultural Farms, we are the largest cooperative of avocado growers in Israel. With 8 decades of know-how and experience, we use the latest technological innovations to ensure that our products meet the highest expectations of today's consumers. We focus on environmental sustainability by reusing water resources and maintaining a low carbon footprint. The fruit is grown with the greatest expertise and care to guarantee the highest quality.
Granot Fresh is a subsidiary of Granot, a partnership of 43 villages in Israel specializing in the cultivation of avocado and citrus. 150 employees work in Granot Cooperative. Our European sales office is located in Maasdijk, in the Westland (near The Hague and Rotterdam). From this office, sales are coordinated and organized towards customers in Europe. At the moment our team consists of two employees; Guy Rinat, the General Manager, and Chiel Rotscheid, Manager Operations & Sales. You will become the third employee and thereby help shape the further growth of the organization. Will you continue to build with us?
Interested and want to apply?
Interested in reading this vacancy? Mail your motivation and CV to email@example.com. You can also apply via the application button below. Do you have any questions? You can reach us via +31 174-725200. Hopefully see you soon!