COSCO SHIPPING Ports Limited today announced the annual results of the Company and its subsidiaries ended 31 December 2022.
2022 FY Results Highlights
- Total equity throughput increased by 5.5% YoY to 42,069,050 TEU
- Revenue increased by 19.3% YoY to US$1,441.3 million
- Gross profit increased by 32.1% YoY to US$429.7 million
- Share of profits from joint ventures and associates decreased by 6.5% YoY to US$308.0 million
- Profit attributable to equity holders of the Company (excluding one-off items) decreased by 8.2%to US$305.2 million.
- Declared a second interim dividend of US 1.504 cents per share(equivalent to HK 11.6 cents per share)
COSCO SHIPPING Ports’ 2022 full year revenue increased by 19.3% YoY to US$1,441.3 million. Gross profit increased by 32.1% YoY to US$429.7 million and the gross profit margin expanded 2.9 percentage points to 29.8%. Excluding one-off items, including disposal gain of US$11,451,000 from disposal of Tianjin Euroasia Terminal and the after-tax gain of US$10,669,000 on re-measurement of the previously held 16.01% interest in Tianjin Container Terminal at fair value upon acquisition of additional equity interest in Tianjin Container Terminal to make it a subsidiary, profit attributable to equity holders of the Company decreased by 8.2% YoY to US$305.2 million.
Click here to read the full press release.
For more information: