- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Produce update from West Mexico
- Heavy rain may lead to early stop to avocado exports, kiwifruit should escape major damage
- “Harvesting gloves represent an evolution in the collection of berries and other small fruits”
- Table grape operations resume in Ica, Peru after 12 days of stoppages
- Tight supply, high price on strawberry market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Colombia exploits cape gooseberries much better than Peru
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-23 “Greek kiwis are much appreciated in India”
- 2022-12-22 "Short supply in the ginger market, the prices of high-quality products continue to rise"
- 2022-12-21 Growers in Northwest São Paulo region focus on less-known but profitable fruits
- 2022-12-20 "More drive than ever to get products to the Netherlands more sustainably"
- 2022-12-19 “The amount of Madagascar lychees imported by plane to Rungis is decreasing”
- 2022-12-16 First pomegranates from Iraq on UAE retail shelves
- 2022-12-15 "High cultivation costs, few export opportunities making it hard for Surinamese growers"
- 2022-12-14 "Slow sales mark the start of Madegassian lychee season"
- 2022-12-13 "In 2023 we'll export durians from Guatemala to Europe for the first time"
- 2022-12-12 Climate change causes papaya production in Ghana to decrease a bit
- 2022-12-09 "Gifting a Premium Exotic Box will turn the act of giving a box of fruit into a special gift"
- 2022-12-08 Restrained demand for air-freighted mangoes
- 2022-12-07 "Exceptionally early start for South African sea freight lychees"
- 2022-12-06 “It seemed smarter to keep our pomegranates within our own borders this season”
- 2022-12-05 "Currently, one has to add up to 10 euros on top for air-freighted mangoes"
- 2022-12-02 "Lower supply, lots of competition making it hard for French kiwis"
- 2022-12-01 FreshPlaza December Global Focus on exotic and tropical fruits
- 2021-12-24 "We offer a choice between Moroccan Hass and Fuerte avocados"
- 2021-12-23 "98% of the Canary tropical pineapple production comes from the island of El Hierro"
- 2021-12-22 Gift-wrapped kiwi fruits are selling like hot cakes