- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dole plc announces sale of its Fresh Vegetables Division to Chiquita
- The Victorian stone fruit grower selling main orchard to focus on other 'exciting' opportunities
- SA grape farmers face more challenges amid rolling blackouts
- Polish importer makes tomato investments in Romania
- California avocado production forecast for 2023
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Supply chain timeline is main challenge
Fresh salads available in vending machines
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-01 Tesco no longer stocks yellow peppers due to supply challenges
- 2023-02-01 High cucumber pricing factors into the “salad category” demand
- 2023-02-01 "Fresh packs are a growing category for parsnips"
- 2023-02-01 Gilfresh Produce ‘Grows’ Range with Aldi Ireland
- 2023-02-01 The Ministry of Trade promises a significant reduction in prices for vegetables
- 2023-02-01 "Prices will probably rise, but I don't know if that's enough"
- 2023-02-01 The brassica and leafy vegetable production gap could last until the beginning of March
- 2023-02-01 New Covent Garden Market traders help to educate Westminster Kingsway student chefs
- 2023-02-01 Helicopters and float planes help with scouting wild mushrooms in remote areas
- 2023-01-31 Adelaide's former Holden car factory to become a large-scale mushroom producer
- 2023-01-31 "Our strength lies in offering the widest range of baby leaf"
- 2023-01-31 "Cucumbers had a good season, so more tomato growers have switched to them"
- 2023-01-31 Smithy Mushrooms grows as demand for exotic varieties increases
- 2023-01-31 California farmers facing costly damages due to storms
- 2023-01-31 Spring planting balances high inputs and economic uncertainty with good markets
- 2023-01-31 Spanish and Dutch pepper sales in the EU decrease while Moroccan pepper sales grow
- 2023-01-31 "In February, there will be a production gap in cucumbers, zucchinis, and eggplants"
- 2023-01-31 "Volume developments impressively illustrate the growth development of this crop"
- 2023-01-31 "With an early Easter, it's vital that we get this product available"
- 2023-01-31 Polish importer makes tomato investments in Romania