- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
"Large in small" with herb specialities"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 First producers' organization for fresh herbs founded in Italy
- 2023-01-30 "Last year, we expanded our Dutch greenhouse acreage by 5 hectares"
- 2023-01-30 Constant level of demand despite price increase of 10 to 20 percent for thyme
- 2023-01-24 "No other herb brand in Australia has such an extensive range of punnets and sleeves which are fully barcoded"
- 2023-01-19 Mint is seeing an interesting pickup in demand
- 2023-01-17 Organic aromatic herbs that respect health and the environment
- 2022-12-23 "In the last three days we have seen orders going up by 300%"
- 2022-12-22 Italian fresh herbs did well in 2022
- 2022-12-20 "The festive season is when top chefs experiment with cress to distinguish themselves"
- 2022-12-16 Italian organic aromatic and medicinal plants sold to various European industries and buyers
- 2022-12-13 "For the more unusual varieties, there is currently an additional price of up to 1 euro per kilo"
- 2022-12-13 Herb grower bringing 90 percent of production indoors
- 2022-12-12 Kenyan nursery seeks to create future for community via herbs
- 2022-11-30 "We are now in a position to supply German goods for the early Easter business"
- 2022-11-28 France: dynamic demand for dried herb bouquets
- 2022-11-24 100% Vegan friendly DIY Pesto Kit introduced in The Netherlands
- 2022-11-17 “We are known for our high-quality fresh herbs that are asked for by our clients.”
- 2022-11-10 Swiss: From supplying retail to the year-round cultivation of natural plant extracts
- 2022-11-09 Spike in fresh herb consumption for the holiday season
- 2022-10-28 Spontaneous herbs become a resource