- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Produce update from West Mexico
- Heavy rain may lead to early stop to avocado exports, kiwifruit should escape major damage
- “Harvesting gloves represent an evolution in the collection of berries and other small fruits”
- Table grape operations resume in Ica, Peru after 12 days of stoppages
- Tight supply, high price on strawberry market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
How should the next Potato Europe be organised?
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-02 Two importers face large-scale agricultural smuggling charges
- 2023-02-02 P2.6 billions worth of onions sold directly to Filipino buyers, bypassing middlemen
- 2023-02-02 Potato retail sales on the rise: dollar sales increase 17.2% in Q4 2022
- 2023-02-02 China allowed truck entry on a border with Tajikistan
- 2023-02-02 'Demand for onions has been slightly off the norm for the last couple of weeks'
- 2023-02-02 A better choice! fruit and veg shops reporting a steady supply of potatoes
- 2023-02-02 Ireland: Demand for peeling stocks remains positive and potato prices remain firm
- 2023-02-02 “We recently completed successful trials of the Bellevue and Orleans varieties”
- 2023-02-02 Cyprus: Ministry of Agriculture to register red potato with EU
- 2023-02-01 Sweet potatoes elevated for American Heart Month
- 2023-02-01 UK funds Irish and sweet potato processing factory in Elgeyo County, Kenya
- 2023-02-01 "Due to flooding in New Zealand, volume availability may become problematic from April"
- 2023-02-01 Onion production remains a solid industry in Senegal
- 2023-02-01 South African potato industry value chain is under attack
- 2023-02-01 Kyrgyzstan also banned onion exports – bad news for Uzbekistan?
- 2023-01-31 For two seasons, Spain has been exporting potatoes to France to make snack chips "because of their quality"
- 2023-01-31 Potato consumption in French households increases by 1.5%
- 2023-01-31 North Carolina Sweetpotato Commission appoints Liquid PR to support global expansion
- 2023-01-31 Zimbabwean government distributes 450,000 sweet potato vines
- 2023-01-31 "People are still holding out for better prices, which is reflected in a lower willingness to sell"