- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Robert Glerum, Glerum Koel-en Klimaattechniek:
“Innovative ‘small’ cooling installation based on ammonia direct expansion”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 "Our automatic peelers are sold to 50 countries"
- 2023-02-03 "We are impressed with how well the robot handles picking and defoliation"
- 2023-02-03 "You will inevitably need continuous flow systems to continue to serve the demand"
- 2023-02-03 IG International starts joint venture with Agrograde
- 2023-02-02 Technologies and sorters: upturn after slowdown due to pandemic and wars
- 2023-02-02 Interko introduces next generation ripening cooler
- 2023-02-02 "Our Fruscan S7 sorting technology helps customers better set their own product standards"
- 2023-02-02 Integrated systems to maintain the cold chain
- 2023-02-01 Potato and farm machinery going up for auction in Shropshire
- 2023-01-31 "It is not worth the risk of losing crops due to frost"
- 2023-01-31 "Long delivery times make used machines more attractive, even for large companies"
- 2023-01-31 Special auction at former production location of Homann Feinkost GmbH
- 2023-01-31 New technologies and interesting players
- 2023-01-31 Bloomfield Robotics uses AI to help with plant management
- 2023-01-30 Kimchi vending machine on station platform near Tokyo is a great success
- 2023-01-27 Potatoes transported on 135 meter long conveyor belt to Middle Eastern French fry factory
- 2023-01-27 Showcasing a flowpacker for increased sustainability
- 2023-01-27 Italian vegetable harvesters are partnering with the Netherlands
- 2023-01-26 Scanner uses algorithms and NIR sensor to identify freshness of avocados and strawberries
- 2023-01-25 How citrus packhouses can improve profitability with the latest sorting and grading solutions