- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Produce update from West Mexico
- Heavy rain may lead to early stop to avocado exports, kiwifruit should escape major damage
- “Harvesting gloves represent an evolution in the collection of berries and other small fruits”
- Table grape operations resume in Ica, Peru after 12 days of stoppages
- Tight supply, high price on strawberry market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
First shipment to arrive in Florida today
Mission and Cartama set for US inaugural arrival of avocados from Colombia
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 Papua New Guinea to embark on developing avocados as an industry
- 2022-09-30 South African avo industry hamstrung by overreliance on single export market
- 2022-09-29 “Prices for Peruvian avocados in US were disappointing, less than half of Mexico and California's prices”
- 2022-09-28 "The annual production rate is increasing faster than the demand"
- 2022-09-27 Guatemala's Hass avocado takes another step to enter the US market
- 2022-09-26 Avocado industry leaders recognized
- 2022-09-22 Tanzanian avocados sell at Sh10,000 apiece in Belgium
- 2022-09-21 'Eating one avocado a day might lower cholesterol levels'
- 2022-09-21 "The first Dominican tropical avocados of the season will arrive in Europe in two weeks"
- 2022-09-19 Delivery volume of Peruvian avocados declined after Mid-Autumn Festival, and the price went up
- 2022-09-16 "Due to the ban on early harvesting of avocados the sizes and maturity improved substantially"
- 2022-09-15 Mexican avocados kicks off with fall marketing program
- 2022-09-14 Avocado exports from the southern hemisphere and Mexico will increase by 29% this season
- 2022-09-13 China: Increased sourcing destinations to boost avocado consumption
- 2022-09-12 Same-day fresh avocado delivery proves popular in Shanghai
- 2022-09-09 Despite global challenges Mexican avocado production is going strong
- 2022-09-08 “The market has improved and we are now seeing better demand"
- 2022-09-07 Avodemia: "We are looking for avocado importers in China"
- 2022-09-02 New Zealand avocado export season well underway
- 2022-09-01 FreshPlaza's September Special is on Avocados