- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Produce update from West Mexico
- Heavy rain may lead to early stop to avocado exports, kiwifruit should escape major damage
- “Harvesting gloves represent an evolution in the collection of berries and other small fruits”
- Table grape operations resume in Ica, Peru after 12 days of stoppages
- Tight supply, high price on strawberry market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Calypso® mangoes from Australia to arrive in US this week
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2016-12-23 "You need a lot of experience with kakis for their organic production and sale"
- 2016-12-22 Pomegranate: more superfood than exotic
- 2016-12-20 "We'll soon have Colombian fruits at points of sale worldwide"
- 2016-12-19 "Good quality Sharon Fruit from Israel"
- 2016-12-16 "Ecuador: "Fewer pineapples, but with constant availability"
- 2016-12-15 Calypso® mangoes from Australia to arrive in US this week
- 2016-12-14 Italy: Apofruit persimmons popular abroad
- 2016-12-13 Israeli avocado season well under way
- 2016-12-12 "10% growth of Ecuadorian mango production"
- 2016-12-09 “A few years ago lychees were still shuffling along”
- 2016-12-08 "Peru: "We have more mangoes to ship by air"
- 2016-12-07 Drop in temperature heats up Florida passion fruit demand
- 2016-12-06 "Spain: "We seek to come close to the quality of Brazilian papayas"
- 2016-12-05 Italy: Exotic fruit demand expected to increase
- 2016-12-02 Exotic produce consumption driven by multiculturalism, unrestricted imports and logistics
- 2016-12-01 December: Global Focus Tropical / Exotic