- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Volume cooled off
Drop in temperature heats up Florida passion fruit demand
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2016-12-23 "You need a lot of experience with kakis for their organic production and sale"
- 2016-12-22 Pomegranate: more superfood than exotic
- 2016-12-20 "We'll soon have Colombian fruits at points of sale worldwide"
- 2016-12-19 "Good quality Sharon Fruit from Israel"
- 2016-12-16 "Ecuador: "Fewer pineapples, but with constant availability"
- 2016-12-15 Calypso® mangoes from Australia to arrive in US this week
- 2016-12-14 Italy: Apofruit persimmons popular abroad
- 2016-12-13 Israeli avocado season well under way
- 2016-12-12 "10% growth of Ecuadorian mango production"
- 2016-12-09 “A few years ago lychees were still shuffling along”
- 2016-12-08 "Peru: "We have more mangoes to ship by air"
- 2016-12-07 Drop in temperature heats up Florida passion fruit demand
- 2016-12-06 "Spain: "We seek to come close to the quality of Brazilian papayas"
- 2016-12-05 Italy: Exotic fruit demand expected to increase
- 2016-12-02 Exotic produce consumption driven by multiculturalism, unrestricted imports and logistics
- 2016-12-01 December: Global Focus Tropical / Exotic