- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
9th edition of iFresh opens in Shanghai
A large number of Egyptian growers and exporters are showcasing fresh Egyptian citrus, pomegranate and grapes. Egyptian grapes have recently received market access to China. It is expected that an official signing ceremony will be held in Egypt later in November with officials from both countries. Australia has secured market access for its nectarines, and Summerfruit Australia brought a box with fresh nectarines that recently arrived in Shanghai.
IFresh gives a coherent overview of the Chinese fresh produce landscape. Domestic exhibitors range from growers to traders to suppliers. There are companies from the South of the country including regions such as Hainan who have tropical fruits including mango and dragon fruit, as well as growers from other parts of China that are exhibiting pears, apples, melons and kiwifruit, among others.
The supply side also seems to be taking off fast with numerous packaging and sorting companies, logistics suppliers etc. In China, online and offline sales channels compete, the exhibition gives the possibility to meet with both.
The IFresh Fruit and Vegetable Expo will last until Wednesday afternoon, November the 16th.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 Fruit Logistica magazine FreshPlaza/Primeur now available online
- 2023-02-02 IBO announces program for 2023 summit in Poland
- 2023-02-01 France: National Strawberry Day returns to CTIFL on February 22
- 2023-01-31 Mexican Association hosts 4th annual Agricultural Social Responsibility Symposium
- 2023-01-31 International symposium on horticultural irrigation takes centre stage in Stellenbosch
- 2023-01-30 Despite challenging 2022, Serbian fruit exports are increasing
- 2023-01-30 Fepex's next assembly in Lleida will focus on climate change and digitalization
- 2023-01-27 IFPA opens nominations for 2023 Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards program
- 2023-01-27 Dutch ambitions to make the international fresh food chain more sustainable
- 2023-01-26 Multi-million agriculture deals might be struck at Africa Agri Expo in Nairobi
- 2023-01-24 UPM Rotterdam Forum on sustainable and social impact in Mexico
- 2023-01-24 Viva Fresh registration opens this week
- 2023-01-24 2023 Pacific Northwest Cranberry Congress next month
- 2023-01-24 SIVAL: end of the 36th edition
- 2023-01-23 Serbia: 4th AgroBelgrade fair to be held in Belgrade between January 26 and 28
- 2023-01-23 The countdown to World Avocado Congress NZ 2023 is on
- 2023-01-20 BreedingValue: Workshop on Genetic Resources
- 2023-01-20 Panel discussion: "Between system relevance and cost explosion - fruit growing in uncertain times"
- 2023-01-18 Registrations open for North American Strawberry Symposium
- 2023-01-18 FederUnacoma to attend FIRA in Toulouse