- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
Basil varieties for hydroponic greenhouse production
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-24 100% Vegan friendly DIY Pesto Kit introduced in The Netherlands
- 2022-11-17 “We are known for our high-quality fresh herbs that are asked for by our clients.”
- 2022-11-10 Swiss: From supplying retail to the year-round cultivation of natural plant extracts
- 2022-11-09 Spike in fresh herb consumption for the holiday season
- 2022-10-28 Spontaneous herbs become a resource
- 2022-10-26 Singapore: "Our demand is more than we can supply"
- 2022-10-25 "Many herb varieties - most notably basil - are now selling nicely throughout the year"
- 2022-10-24 “The additional energy costs will be difficult to pass on to our sales price”
- 2022-09-29 Basil grown especially for pesto
- 2022-09-27 Dried aromatic herbs for the foreign markets
- 2022-09-21 "Encouraging supply situation - but sales are slowing a bit"
- 2022-09-13 "We'll launch our live basil in Spain in December, and in October 2023, we'll arrive in the United Kingdom"
- 2022-08-31 Major Georgian aromatic herb grower halts exports as production is insufficient
- 2022-08-10 Unprecedented challenges ahead for the Fresh Herbs Industry
- 2022-07-22 Belgium: In comparison to last year, we’ve doubled production, as well as our revenue
- 2022-07-20 Herb prices skyrocket in Australia
- 2022-07-13 "Herbs are used sparingly in culinary delights"
- 2022-07-01 Basil, thyme, rosemary and other fresh herbs
- 2022-06-24 Stronger supplies of California organic basil in 2022
- 2022-06-21 "African air-shipped goods will always have their place on the market, especially in winter"