- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- Israel’s 2022-2023 citrus season estimated to be lower and challenging
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Peru could earmark 160,000 tons of fruit to produce distillates
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Avocado grower-shipper enters licensing partnership with Old El Paso brand
- 2022-11-29 "It's wonderful that we can work together to ensure that French fries remain affordable"
- 2022-11-25 Nigeria: Chivita drives consumer preference with its excellent quality
- 2022-11-23 Egyptian canned vegetable producers continue to serve the Russian market
- 2022-11-22 “Our Phyte juice line is a fun way to consume fruit and vegetables”
- 2022-11-22 The cost of tomato products has doubled
- 2022-11-21 Growing demand for Italian processed products on the US markets
- 2022-11-17 Processed fruit and veg consumption driven by changing diets, busy lifestyles
- 2022-11-15 It’s easier to eat more produce and reduce food waste with frozen fruits and vegetables
- 2022-11-14 Arctic Gardens gets a rebrand
- 2022-11-11 Taiwan company to provide more healthy pre-packaged food for APAC market
- 2022-11-04 "The export of deep-processed garlic products is increasing year by year"
- 2022-11-04 An Italian all-female company making its way abroad through processed fruits and vegetables
- 2022-11-02 FAVES: Unharvested fruit and vegetables turned into chewy sweets
- 2022-11-02 Kenya Breweries Limited launches fruit flavoured beer
- 2022-10-28 A drop of 10% for processed tomatoes in Italy
- 2022-10-27 "Extra virgin avocado oil is a very interesting and healthy alternative to other vegetable oils"
- 2022-10-26 "With freshly packed sauerkraut, we're tapping into a new market"
- 2022-10-25 A natural puree Spanish tomato was awarded the Mediterranean Taste Awards' Gold Award
- 2022-10-24 Rescue Pops – Plums Up: Sorbet sticks made from repurposed plums