- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Nominees announced for Fruit Logistica Innovation Award
A panel of experts representing every segment of the industry has selected the following ten finalists from the 60 applications that were submitted:
“Automato” – Stoffels, Belgium
A dispenser for the point of sale: different cherry tomato varieties are dispensed from three boxes directly into your shopping bag.
“Enjoya” – Terra Natura International, Netherlands
Unique: a yellow and red striped sweet pepper.
“Genuine Coconut” – World’s Coconut Trading, Spain
Easy enjoyment: organic coconut with a patented opening and drinking straw.
“Harvest Automation” – Hortiplan, Netherlands
Machine for the fully automated harvesting of green lettuce varieties.
“Kitchen Minis® Tomato” – Northern Greens, Denmark
A cherry tomato plant for the windowsill, yielding up to 150 tomatoes.
“Outspan Sam” – Capespan, South Africa
An initiative for children, including videos that describe the journey fruit takes on its way to the children’s homes.
“Parmentine’s Cup” – Parmentine, France
A container with 250g of small potatoes to be cooked in the microwave. Available in two varieties: with basil and tomato or fresh cheese and chives sauce.
“Pearl Herbs” – 2BFresh, Israel
Ideal for garnishing or arranging dishes: tiny fresh herbs in ten varieties.
“QualyCheck” – HortKinetix, Germany
An app that can generate a report while goods are being inspected and then send it via smartphone.
“WOW! Colourful Perupas®” – HZPC Holland, Netherlands
Different new potato varieties, based on ancient varieties found in the Andes. They differ from each other in taste, texture and colour.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 Fruit Logistica magazine FreshPlaza/Primeur now available online
- 2023-02-02 IBO announces program for 2023 summit in Poland
- 2023-02-01 France: National Strawberry Day returns to CTIFL on February 22
- 2023-01-31 Mexican Association hosts 4th annual Agricultural Social Responsibility Symposium
- 2023-01-31 International symposium on horticultural irrigation takes centre stage in Stellenbosch
- 2023-01-30 Despite challenging 2022, Serbian fruit exports are increasing
- 2023-01-30 Fepex's next assembly in Lleida will focus on climate change and digitalization
- 2023-01-27 IFPA opens nominations for 2023 Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards program
- 2023-01-27 Dutch ambitions to make the international fresh food chain more sustainable
- 2023-01-26 Multi-million agriculture deals might be struck at Africa Agri Expo in Nairobi
- 2023-01-24 UPM Rotterdam Forum on sustainable and social impact in Mexico
- 2023-01-24 Viva Fresh registration opens this week
- 2023-01-24 2023 Pacific Northwest Cranberry Congress next month
- 2023-01-24 SIVAL: end of the 36th edition
- 2023-01-23 Serbia: 4th AgroBelgrade fair to be held in Belgrade between January 26 and 28
- 2023-01-23 The countdown to World Avocado Congress NZ 2023 is on
- 2023-01-20 BreedingValue: Workshop on Genetic Resources
- 2023-01-20 Panel discussion: "Between system relevance and cost explosion - fruit growing in uncertain times"
- 2023-01-18 Registrations open for North American Strawberry Symposium
- 2023-01-18 FederUnacoma to attend FIRA in Toulouse