- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Ein- und Verkäufer Obst
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
- “We have made merchandising our speciality”
- Yakima Valley turned Covid-period experiment into a full-fledged strawberry business
- Mission Produce introduces non-destructive testing tech in United Kingdom
- Chilean technical cherry tours to Spain in full swing again
- "New players are parasitizing Egypt's garlic exports"
Top 5 - last week
- Last year, more than 6,000 hectares of citrus fruit were abandoned in the Valencian production areas
- South African fruit exports can’t do without Russia
- Fruits and vegetables rich in flavonols help prevent memory loss
- "The lower prices are however seeing demand for macadamias pick up locally"
- The amount of fresh produce grown in China is mind-blowing
Top 5 - last month
- Risk of heart disease might drop significantly by drinking these fruit juices
- “Right now, everybody in the US is desperate for grapes”
- South African strawberry aficionados in for a Woolworths treat
- Japanese farmer produces mangoes that sell for $230 each
- UK and Europe “screaming for citrus” but still more rain for South Africa
Rambutan imports from Honduras deferred until Guatemala concludes
Author: Marieke Hemmes
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-23 “Greek kiwis are much appreciated in India”
- 2022-12-22 "Short supply in the ginger market, the prices of high-quality products continue to rise"
- 2022-12-21 Growers in Northwest São Paulo region focus on less-known but profitable fruits
- 2022-12-20 "More drive than ever to get products to the Netherlands more sustainably"
- 2022-12-19 “The amount of Madagascar lychees imported by plane to Rungis is decreasing”
- 2022-12-16 First pomegranates from Iraq on UAE retail shelves
- 2022-12-15 "High cultivation costs, few export opportunities making it hard for Surinamese growers"
- 2022-12-14 "Slow sales mark the start of Madegassian lychee season"
- 2022-12-13 "In 2023 we'll export durians from Guatemala to Europe for the first time"
- 2022-12-12 Climate change causes papaya production in Ghana to decrease a bit
- 2022-12-09 "Gifting a Premium Exotic Box will turn the act of giving a box of fruit into a special gift"
- 2022-12-08 Restrained demand for air-freighted mangoes
- 2022-12-07 "Exceptionally early start for South African sea freight lychees"
- 2022-12-06 “It seemed smarter to keep our pomegranates within our own borders this season”
- 2022-12-05 "Currently, one has to add up to 10 euros on top for air-freighted mangoes"
- 2022-12-02 "Lower supply, lots of competition making it hard for French kiwis"
- 2022-12-01 FreshPlaza December Global Focus on exotic and tropical fruits
- 2021-12-24 "We offer a choice between Moroccan Hass and Fuerte avocados"
- 2021-12-23 "98% of the Canary tropical pineapple production comes from the island of El Hierro"
- 2021-12-22 Gift-wrapped kiwi fruits are selling like hot cakes