- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- More flooding expected in Orange River region
- "We want to minimize the impact of chilling damage on avocado quality"
- New cherry varieties shows promise to make Chilean season even earlier
- Demand for pomegranates triples at Christmas
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Board changes for Bonduelle SCA
Martin Ducroquet, 42 years old, graduated from ESCP Europe Business School (1997), worked for Siparex Private Equity for about 10 years as Investment Director. As such, he was a permanent representative on various boards of directors and supervisory boards for non-listed companies. He is the founder and General Manager of Tactus, a high tech company specialised in grocery shopping solutions, notably in the connected kitchen sector. Martin Ducroquet has been a member of the Supervisory Board of Bonduelle SCA since 2012.
Marie-Ange Verdickt, 53 years old, graduated from Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Bordeaux (1984) and is a member of SFAF (French Society of Financial Analysts). She started her career with Deloitte as an auditor and a management controller for Wang. She joined Euronext as a financial analyst and was then in charge of the financial analysis office. From 1998 to 2012, she worked for Financière de l'Echiquier as equity fund manager, specialised in French and European mid-caps, where she developed, notably, socially responsible investment practices. Since 2012, she has been sitting on the boards of various companies as an Independent Director.
In addition to Martin Ducroquet and Marie-Ange Verdickt, the Supervisory Board of Bonduelle SCA includes Laurent Bonduelle, Isabelle Danjou, Matthieu Duriez, Elisabeth Minard, Yves Tack and Marie-France Tisseau.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-01 Limoneira announces new vice president of field operations
- 2022-12-01 Nile’s futuristic vision is gaining traction in Southern Africa
- 2022-12-01 Australian Table Grape Association welcomes new board members
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation
- 2022-11-30 Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- 2022-11-30 Avocado board program educates future board participants
- 2022-11-30 Murcian company with a workforce of almost 240 workers has filed for bankruptcy
- 2022-11-30 Zespri releases climate change adaption plan
- 2022-11-30 Hortifrut grows its quarterly income by 19% thanks to dynamic blueberry offer
- 2022-11-30 "Thanks to our laser cutting equipment, we are able to produce machine parts within a few hours"
- 2022-11-29 USDA files action against Texas company for alleged PACA violations
- 2022-11-29 Johannes Bliestle and Hans-Jörg Friedrich take over responsibility in BVEO and DRV committee work
- 2022-11-29 France: Carrefour speeds up same-day delivery in Paris region with the STEF group
- 2022-11-28 Food-tech venture Pluckk records $5 mln annualised revenue run rate in October
- 2022-11-28 NTB supports foreign large-scale retailers in their purchases in Italy
- 2022-11-28 Fruit importer happy to be back at Asia Fruit Logistica
- 2022-11-28 Very strong third-quarter financial results in a more challenging economic and geopolitical environment
- 2022-11-28 Dutch pallet company officially inaugurates new building