- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Citrus, avocado and grape importer announces new warehouse expansion
- More flooding expected in Orange River region
- "We want to minimize the impact of chilling damage on avocado quality"
- New cherry varieties shows promise to make Chilean season even earlier
- Demand for pomegranates triples at Christmas
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
US (CA): Kiwifruit prices to come down as Italian imports increase
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-01 FreshPlaza December Global Focus on exotic and tropical fruits
- 2021-12-24 "We offer a choice between Moroccan Hass and Fuerte avocados"
- 2021-12-23 "98% of the Canary tropical pineapple production comes from the island of El Hierro"
- 2021-12-22 Gift-wrapped kiwi fruits are selling like hot cakes
- 2021-12-21 “Market demand for Chinese ginger remains strong”
- 2021-12-20 “The demand for small organic exotic fruits is good”
- 2021-12-17 “Market demand for Indonesian pineapples remains strong in the USA and China”
- 2021-12-16 "The customer asks for the same product all year round, so that is what we started to grow"
- 2021-12-15 China: Fresh Hema ready-to-eat avocado sales double every year
- 2021-12-14 CO2 supply problems trigger shortage of Spanish persimmons
- 2021-12-13 Mexican avocado growers-shippers welcome Jalisco decision
- 2021-12-10 Implementing technological changes in shifting kiwifruit industry
- 2021-12-09 "Colombia's geostrategic location will allow it to export fresh mangoes to both coasts of the United States"
- 2021-12-08 Kenya is top African avocado exporter
- 2021-12-07 "Dutch chefs more upbeat than during previous lockdowns"
- 2021-12-06 The Kiwi Passion consortium presents the Spanish-produced Red Passion red-heart kiwifruit in Spain
- 2021-12-03 "Good demand for exotics and forgotten vegetables; wild mushroom sales lagging this season"
- 2021-12-02 Final Quality Summit of 2021 focuses on kiwifruit
- 2021-12-01 FreshPlaza's November Global Focus is on tropical and exotic fruit and vegetables
- 2020-12-24 "Christmas doesn't affect avocado sales; they're good all year long"