- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Asia Fruit Logistica: 7-9 September 2016, Hong Kong
Bookings open for Asia’s top trade show
Asia Fruit Logistica launched in Bangkok in September 2007 and has seen rapid growth since then, with visitor numbers more than trebling, and exhibitor numbers increasing five-fold.
A record 9,200 trade visitors from 70 different countries attended Asia Fruit Logistica 2015. Total visitor numbers were up by 14 per cent on the previous year, and the proportion of visitors from Asia grew from 58 per cent to over 66 per cent.
Visitors to Asia Fruit Logistica 2015 found a show that had expanded by a third in terms of exhibition space. Some 574 companies from 40 different countries showcased their products and services at the event, a growth of 20 per cent compared with 2014.
Visitors and exhibitors can look forward to an even busier show in 2016. It all gets under way on Tuesday 6 September with the Asiafruit Congress, Asia’s premier fresh produce conference event. It’s a must attend for anyone looking to get an in-depth insight to the latest market trends and opportunities in Asia, and to meet with the decision makers in the Asian trade.
Asiafruit Congress is also a key business primer for Asia Fruit Logistica, which runs from 10:00-17:00 daily on 7-9 September.
Make the most of Asia’s biggest and best gathering of the international fresh fruit and vegetable business under one roof by booking a stand at Asia Fruit Logistica 2016. Exhibitor registrations are now open, with applications available to download from the official website.
For more information:
Asia Fruit Logistica
Tel: +66 2 941 4600
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-28 Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-22 EPC Leadership Class to attend Cornell program at New York Produce Show
- 2022-11-21 Date grower-shipper brings latest products to New York Produce Show
- 2022-11-21 Pulsed Electric Field (PEF) systems for large, peeled and unpeeled potatoes
- 2022-11-21 “Water, energy and food sovereignty at the heart of medFEL 2023”
- 2022-11-18 Engels Machines at the ExpoSE 2022 fair in Karlsruhe, Germany
- 2022-11-16 "Focus on the future of horticulture" defining theme of IPM Essen
- 2022-11-16 Mini symposium on grape quality to take place on the 2nd of December
- 2022-11-16 Creating value with less: a hot theme at Global Berry Congress 2022
- 2022-11-14 Mushroom Days will be from May 10 to 12, 2023
- 2022-11-14 Salobrena will host the First Andalusian Subtropical Fair
- 2022-11-11 Morocco Foodex aims to conquer the British market
- 2022-11-11 New trends, innovations, and chain take center stage at Global Berry Congress
- 2022-11-07 Photo report Asia Fruit Logistica 2022
- 2022-11-04 Bolivia for the World business meetings 8-25 November 2022
- 2022-11-04 Ecuador is making moves to become more competitive in Asia
- 2022-11-04 Innovations and trends at IFPA
- 2022-11-04 International Agroferomonas and Biological Control Days