Job Offers

Specials more

Top 5 -yesterday

Top 5 -last week

Top 5 -last month

Argentina promotes creation of national fruit fund

One of the projects partially approved by the Deputies yesterday was the creation of a national fruit fund, which was driven by deputies Maria Emilia Soria and Herman Avoscan.

The initiative aims to contribute non-repayable funds to small and medium producers of pome and stonefruits and contribute to the development of production and the search for new channels to market the fruit.

Although it would be a national law, it is expected that its greatest impact would be on the fruit growing areas of Rio Negro and Neuquén.

The fund will be integrated with 50% of the revenue from the export taxes on pome and stonefruits, special items in the budget or special laws, and fines for failing to implement this law, among other sources.

The fund will be distributed as follows: 70% between the provinces that adhere to the law and the remaining 30% between the productive municipalities in the provinces.

The goal of the law is to promote the improvement of fruit farms (incorporating technology and equipment, among other things) and optimize marketing (by promoting research and generating new marketing and association alternatives, among others).

In addition, the Deputies voted on other projects that would impact the region, such as:

• The creation of the Official Public Defenders No. 2, based in the capital city of the province of Neuquen.

• A project for equal access of women to public and private companies in the hydrocarbon sector.

• Half a sanction to the regime of buying family agriculture to strengthen the sector.

• A system for the conservation and improvement of soil fertility for agricultural use.

• A system for efficient agricultural irrigation, aimed at achieving the automation and modernization of the systems.


Publication date:

Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here

Other news in this sector:

Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber