This year`s international agricultural fair AgroExpoSiberia/ AgroSib, was held from October 28-30 in Novosibirsk/ Russia, organized by IFWexpo Heidelberg, ITE Sibir and SiberiaExpo.
A total of 109 companies from Russia, Germany, Bulgaria, Latvia, Finland, Spain and Turkey presented components, equipment for livestock farming and veterinary medicine, crop production and plant protection as well as technologies for the processing of agricultural products. Again, 18 German companies presented their products under the brand of "Made in Germany".
Co-located with AgroExpoSiberia/ AgroSib 2015 the Harvest Days, organized by the Ministry of Agriculture of the region of Novosibirsk and InterFood Siberia/ Ipack Siberia, the fair for food industry and packaging, were held. Approximately 7,000 visitors visited these three fairs.
Mr. Vassiliy Pronkin, Minister of Agriculture for the region of Novosibirsk, and Mr. Andrey Shimkiv, Chairman of the Legislative Assembly of the region of Novosibirsk, officially opened the events. Mr. Nikolay Rogozhkin, Representative to the President of the administrative district of Siberia, visited the exhibition.
The events were supported by an extensive conference programme in the topics of milk production, technical support of the agricultural sector and potato cultivation.
The next AgroSiberia/ AgroSib will take place from November 9 till 11 2016. German exhibitors will again have the possibility to join the Official German Pavillion.
For more information:
IFWexpo Heidelberg GmbH
Tel: +49 (0)6221-13 57 20
Top 5 - yesterday
- How record rainfall is impacting California’s strawberries
- Europe undersupplied with stonefruit
- It’s time for dragon fruit to transition to mainstream
- "This next step opens the door for the apple variety to be grown in other countries and sold under the Soluna™ brand"
- Prices slightly up on short British Columbia apple crop
Top 5 - last week
- “We hoped to harvest more than 400 tons of early potatoes, but I'll be surprised if we get to harvest 150 tons”
- Eastern buyers prefer the taste of South African Grannies
- Israeli farmer grows world's heaviest lemon
- "Rwanda is the next big player in exotic fruit and vegetables"
- Berg River grape farm forgoes a packhouse for field packing
Top 5 - last month
- Tropical cyclone Freddy brings heavy rains in parts of South Africa
- "Consumers will happily pay two euros for a Mars bar or can of Coke but not for their veg”
- "I spent 10 years as a worker, now I manage 120 hectares of citrus fruit, stone fruit and strawberries"
- PM Hipkins learns that most Hawke’s Bay crops were uninsured
- Supermarkets limiting sales of veg per customer
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-17 The World Pepper Congress will be held in Almeria in May
- 2023-03-17 Egyptian companies seeking business opportunities
- 2023-03-16 Dominican Republic to host banana producers from Latin America
- 2023-03-15 More details unveiled on berry-forward Chef Invitational event
- 2023-03-15 Keynote theme for OPS 2023: Protecting the value of food
- 2023-03-13 China Strawberry Brand Conference 2023 held in Shanghai
- 2023-03-10 "Chinese market set for strong return"
- 2023-03-09 "Shift in focus needed to manage growing food demands"
- 2023-03-08 IFPA announces line up for Women’s Fresh Perspectives Conference
- 2023-03-08 Kiwifruit Tech Talk Breakfast rescheduled
- 2023-03-08 Representatives of the global banana industry will meet again to analyze new trade routes and challenges
- 2023-03-07 Cuna de Platero organizes an open day to publicize Cupla blueberries
- 2023-03-03 Macfruit celebrates its 40th edition with a record number of foreign exhibitors
- 2023-03-02 Tropical fruits and roots on display at Southern Exposure
- 2023-03-02 Where to start after Cyclone Gabrielle?
- 2023-03-01 5th Annual Chef Invitational call for entries open
- 2023-03-01 Viva Fresh brings back crowd favorite events
- 2023-02-28 AREFLH and its members look at the new CAP and the draft packaging regulation
- 2023-02-28 Early bird registration deadline for CPMA 2023 fast approaching
- 2023-02-28 Carrefour, Aldi and Tesco will participate in the GLOBALG.A.P. Tour Stop in Spain 2023