- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
New partnership to market gourmet potatoes
Discovery Garden's Sierra Gold (left) and Sierra Rose (right).
The Sierra Gold potato combines the creamy texture of a golden potato with the hearty skin of a russet. Unlike other yellow potatoes, Sierra Gold was named the 2012 Gold Medal Winner for yellow potato varieties by the Oregon Potato Commission. The Sierra Rose potato was named the 2014 Gold Medal Winner for red potato varieties. First offered in 2008, Sierra Rose has an intense deep red skin, golden center and a creamy texture.
Sierra Gold and Sierra Rose potatoes are offered in 5 pound and 10 pound poly bags, and 50 pound cartons.
Visit www.rpespud.com to learn more.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 Potatoes should increase export option Pakistan
- 2023-02-03 Bengal potato growers might not benefit from surpluses
- 2023-02-03 Nashik Lasalgaon APMC: 30% drop in average wholesale onion price
- 2023-02-03 Onion prices down to P300 per kilo in Cebu
- 2023-02-03 First shipments of the Egyptian onion season depart next week, as the European market is in short supply
- 2023-02-03 Fresh potato supplies still strong in Queensland to meet consumers' hot chip demand
- 2023-02-03 Wholesale prices on onions have reached record-high levels in Georgia
- 2023-02-03 Solynta and Freshcrop sign hybrid potato collaboration agreement in Kenya
- 2023-02-03 Gross seed onion yield down 17.2 percent
- 2023-02-02 Two importers face large-scale agricultural smuggling charges
- 2023-02-02 P2.6 billions worth of onions sold directly to Filipino buyers, bypassing middlemen
- 2023-02-02 Potato retail sales on the rise: dollar sales increase 17.2% in Q4 2022
- 2023-02-02 China allowed truck entry on a border with Tajikistan
- 2023-02-02 'Demand for onions has been slightly off the norm for the last couple of weeks'
- 2023-02-02 A better choice! fruit and veg shops reporting a steady supply of potatoes
- 2023-02-02 Ireland: Demand for peeling stocks remains positive and potato prices remain firm
- 2023-02-02 “We recently completed successful trials of the Bellevue and Orleans varieties”
- 2023-02-02 Cyprus: Ministry of Agriculture to register red potato with EU
- 2023-02-01 Sweet potatoes elevated for American Heart Month
- 2023-02-01 UK funds Irish and sweet potato processing factory in Elgeyo County, Kenya