- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
Crimson Snow happy growers and marketers
Jürgen Braun, CEO of KIKU Variety Management: “Our 25 years KIKU® experience shows that Partnerships and global collaborations do work great. We did the same from the beginning of the management of Crimson Snow®, today there is a group of trustful, ethic and strategic Partners. Because of the late picking time of the variety, the selection of the right growing areas is essential."
After the next planting season more than 200 hectares will be planted in Italy, Serbia and Switzerland. 500 hectares will be planted within the next 2-3 planting seasons, and in due course they will decide as a group if we go for new partners. "Today, we are interested in a strong French group, as well as to expand our acreage of Verda Vivo/Agrounija in Serbia, the door to Russia." In Switzerland ISEPPI FRUTTA plays an important role in the import to that country.
The 3 Italian marketers F.lli Clementi, Rivoira and Sanifrutta estimate 3,000 tons this season, and will focus on the Italian and German market, but the interest lies also in Spain, North Africa, Arabian countries and Asia.
Clementi, Rivoira and Sanifrutta (Italy), Iseppi Frutta (Switzerland) and Verda Vivo/Agrounija (Serbia) meet with KIKU Variety Management at the 1st European meeting. The group wants to present a perfect apple to the consumer.
For more information: www.crimsonsnow-apple.com
At the next Fruit Logistica Crimson Snow will be at the KIKU booth in the front line.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Aartsen: "Our branding key to growth in Asia"
- 2022-11-25 “Triple jumbo code” cherries kick off the Chilean crop
- 2022-11-25 Seven pear varieties tie for first place in consumer trial
- 2022-11-25 Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
- 2022-11-25 The transporter's strike puts in check the transport of 25,000 tons of cherries in Chile
- 2022-11-25 New Zealand apple sales in China increase steadily every year
- 2022-11-25 Peruvian blueberry prices on world market lower despite 28% export growth
- 2022-11-25 Volume reduction of Chilean fresh blueberry exports less than projected
- 2022-11-25 Cape Town terminal exceeds weekly volumes as deciduous fruit season starts
- 2022-11-25 Chilean blueberries, a superfood consolidating in the world
- 2022-11-25 Joy Wing Mau celebrates first arrival of Chilean cherries by air
- 2022-11-25 Which will be the first Spanish supermarket chain to charge more for its apples?
- 2022-11-25 California Prune Board welcomes 0% tariffs on prune imports into the UK
- 2022-11-24 New Moroccan fruit exporters enter the European market
- 2022-11-24 Blackberries having a good year so far
- 2022-11-24 BC Tree Fruit growers force meeting over Lake Country plant closure
- 2022-11-24 Chilean cherry arrivals timed for early Chinese New Year's celebration
- 2022-11-24 Moldovan power outage had no severe impact on fruit packing operations
- 2022-11-24 "Quickly selling Gala and Golden Delicious could be good for stored apples like Jonagold"
- 2022-11-24 "Chinese cranberry production continues to increase"