- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- Israel’s 2022-2023 citrus season estimated to be lower and challenging
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Decreased assessment rate proposal for California dates
The committee locally administers the marketing order, which regulates the handling of dates grown or packed in Riverside County, California. Assessments upon date handlers are used by the committee to fund reasonable and necessary expenses of the program. The crop year begins October 1 and ends September 30. The new assessment rate will remain in effect indefinitely unless modified, suspended, or terminated.
Docket Number: AMS-FV-15-0034
Effective: October 29, 2015
Comments received by: December 28, 2015, will be considered prior to issuance of a final rule.
For more information:
Phone: +1 (559) 487-5901
Fax: +1 (559) 487-5906
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Dragon fruit catches on with Anantapur district growers
- 2022-11-30 ‘Poor-quality durians on Shanghai roadside do not come from Thailand’
- 2022-11-30 Which countries consume the most avocado in Europe?
- 2022-11-30 "We want to minimize the impact of chilling damage on avocado quality"
- 2022-11-30 The first batch of Vietnamese passion fruit imported into China from Guangxi Friendship Customs
- 2022-11-30 Demand for pomegranates triples at Christmas
- 2022-11-30 Luc Ngan lychee geographical indication protection proves profitable
- 2022-11-29 "The challenge for the sector of making kakis profitable is as current as ever"
- 2022-11-29 "The demand for Canary papayas has been especially high until a couple of weeks ago"
- 2022-11-29 Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- 2022-11-29 New export season of mangosteens from Java has started
- 2022-11-29 Ugandan cane farmers opt for Hass avocado cultivation
- 2022-11-29 "Organic mangoes are always sought-after during the festive season"
- 2022-11-29 Planting of organic kiwifruit in China is increasing year by year
- 2022-11-28 Kenya managed to export 1,700 tons of avocados to China in past three months
- 2022-11-28 Malawi Alphonso mangoes arrive at APMC Navi Mumbai
- 2022-11-28 "Zizuan" figs effectively prolong the storage period of fresh fruits
- 2022-11-28 The influx of Vietnamese durians into China has intensified market competition
- 2022-11-28 La Libertad leads exports of avocados, blueberries and asparagus
- 2022-11-28 New mango varieties appear on Australian supermarket shelves