- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- Israel’s 2022-2023 citrus season estimated to be lower and challenging
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
France: Virtual vegetable plots for urban dwellers
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-22 'Monitoring water use by mango trees might improve irrigation management'
- 2022-11-22 The future of agriculture from micro-irrigation to digitization
- 2022-11-17 Mexico's first online supermarket delivers longer-lasting berries
- 2022-11-16 "More and more operators use battery-operated tools"
- 2022-11-14 Computer chip from mushroom skin can easily be recycled
- 2022-11-10 'Field robot sales will hit $11 billion by 2030'
- 2022-11-10 Vertical farm in Hong Kong making the case for local, sustainable food production
- 2022-11-10 "A biodegradable pot that saves time, labor and money"
- 2022-11-08 Ag tech sanitizes produce already packed and palletized
- 2022-11-04 Letting their fruit…dry out!
- 2022-11-04 Chilean scientists work on chemical to avoid losses due to frost
- 2022-11-02 For the first time at the fair, an exhibition on innovations in nursery gardening
- 2022-10-31 Precision Breeding Bill will supercharge investment in UK crop innovation
- 2022-10-28 Canadian testing of high-yield ToBRFV-resistant tomatoes could be two years away
- 2022-10-26 Dried passion fruit inspired a Chinese device that could clean up debris in space
- 2022-10-25 New technology non-destructively determines ripeness of avocados
- 2022-10-20 Turning to post-harvest solutions as part of apple orchard modernization
- 2022-10-20 Robotics Plus unveils autonomous modular vehicle to alleviate agriculture labor shortages
- 2022-10-20 Nat4bio makes food-grade coating to protect fruit from microscopic threat
- 2022-10-20 French farmers are combining large-scale crops with solar panels