- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Mucci Farms recognised for investing in 'World Class Workforce'
The 'Invest in a World Class Work Force' award recognizes businesses, organizations or associations who are leaders and are preparing for future opportunities by anticipating change in the marketplace. They invest in skill development & training, provide career growth opportunities and model lifelong learning. The criteria measures the extent and quality of the skill development opportunities, achievements of the organizations attributed to training, participation and activities such as; co-op, mentorships and apprenticeships, and the make exceptional commitment to equality and diversity in the workforce.
"We are fortunate that Mucci Farms’ owners recognize the need for a continual investment in the growth and development of our workforce," said Emily Murracas, Marketing Manager at Mucci International.
"This along with continuous improvement initiatives, innovation, brand development and technological advancements creates a dynamic environment where our employees can thrive while contributing to the success of our overall company." shared Carol Bendo, Human Resource Manager.
"Our community is home to many world class companies and we are esteemed and honoured to be recognized in this category." concludes Emily.
For more information:
Mucci International Marketing
Tel: +1 519-326-8881 ext.1250
Fax: +1 519-326-5917
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 "We're increasing our focus on delivering a scalable operating model to lower our costs"
- 2023-02-03 PPC Flexible Packaging acquires Stepac, Mapfresh Holdings
- 2023-02-03 With the right technologies, the electricity bill can be 30% cheaper
- 2023-02-03 Plenty receives $20 million funding for R&D center from State of Wyoming
- 2023-02-03 Linton Growing joins Driscoll’s nursery network
- 2023-02-02 Bayer and Kimitec join forces to bring the next generation of Biologicals to millions of growers worldwide
- 2023-02-02 Mexico: Rising Farms boosts capacity fivefold
- 2023-02-02 Nonprofit launches 10th location in San Antonio, Texas
- 2023-02-02 Exp. Group shares plans to expand into Europe
- 2023-02-02 New sales manager for Family Tree Farms
- 2023-02-02 G&R Farms promotes from within
- 2023-02-02 Jan Oskam sells one site to property developer, from 2024, second site will be central location
- 2023-02-02 "New processing site gives us plenty of room to grow"
- 2023-02-02 Koeltrans celebrates its 12 and a half year anniversary
- 2023-02-02 "The acquisition of Rüther means we can now offer the full range of Freshcut articles"
- 2023-02-01 IMG Citrus expands team to boost year-round citrus strategy
- 2023-02-01 $10 million capital investment for packaging manufacturer
- 2023-02-01 Sormac launches office to serve the UK and Ireland
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-02-01 Coop celebrates 30 years of Naturaplan