- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Avocados Australia looks at export markets as growers brace for another oversupply situation
- "The recent price of Chilean cherries is lower than the same period last year"
- Israel’s 2022-2023 citrus season estimated to be lower and challenging
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
India exports fresh onions worth $1.6 million USD in October
JNPT accounted for 97% of Export followed by Tuticorin Sea and Madras Air which account for 1% and 1% of imports respectively.
Average value per shipment of fresh onion exports in India is USD 74,406.
Please click here to access the full report.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Retail price of red onions in Metro Manila surge to P300 a kilo
- 2022-11-30 "Potatoes are becoming popular again"
- 2022-11-30 Nigeria: Growers harvest first batch of biotech-potatoes
- 2022-11-29 PepsiCo Alimentos Venezuela launches program to train potato growers in the region
- 2022-11-29 Potato production in Kazakhstan increased by almost 12% in 2022
- 2022-11-29 “The current economic context keeps the onion market balanced in spite of the drop in production”
- 2022-11-28 NZ program aims to provide potato and vegetable growers with nitrogen management tool
- 2022-11-28 Leaders honored at Prince Edward Island Potato Board banquet
- 2022-11-28 "Challenge to translate rising Dutch onion purchase price into exports"
- 2022-11-28 “Europe and Asia are down 15-20% on volume, so we expect good demand for NZ onions"
- 2022-11-28 Georgia starts importing potatoes as local stocks are running out
- 2022-11-28 Vietnamese sweet potatoes enter Chinese market via official channels
- 2022-11-28 Maharashtra onion farmers to protest next week unless government increases prices
- 2022-11-28 UK: Defra raises seed potato derogation granted to Canada with EU
- 2022-11-25 A group of researchers is trying to save Colombia's 'native' potatoes
- 2022-11-25 South Australian onion growers have some great opportunities
- 2022-11-25 Reduction in supply makes prices for onions go up in Ukraine
- 2022-11-25 UK free-buy potato prices decline in November
- 2022-11-25 Pakistani traders ask government to allow tax-free imports of onions
- 2022-11-24 Almost one-third of US potatoes are grown in Idaho’s Snake River Plain