- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- A tour of the Checkers fresh produce aisles
- Florida grapefruit industry seeing minimal fruit loss post Hurricane Ian
- Chinese Begonia apple exported around the globe for the first time
- "Huge demand for new Portuguese sweet potato crop"
- Vietnamese durian sales are ideal, but product movement of Australian oranges slowed down
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
NationalAppleMonth twitter party to celebrate the original fast food
During the party, each host organization will ask a question using the designated hashtag, #NationalAppleMonth. Participants will then have the opportunity to respond. Hosts will randomly choose winners to receive prizes from their brands. The hosts for #NationalAppleMonth are:
1. The Produce Mom @ProduceMom
2. U.S. Apple Association @US_Apples
3. Chelan Fresh @ChelanFresh
4. North Bay Produce @NorthBayProduce
5. Sage Fruit @SageFruit
6. Superfresh Growers @SuperfreshGrwrz
7. Viva Tierra Organic @VivaTierra
Kaci Komstadius, Social Media Director, Sage Fruit, is enthusiastic about the event. “It’s an exciting time in the Pacific NW – harvest is in full swing and we can’t think of a better way to celebrate! We’ve co-hosted several Twitter parties with the Produce Mom and they’ve always proven to be successful. We look forward to engaging with consumers and sharing information, recipes and pictures for National Apple Month.”
Another co-host of #NationalAppleMonth is U.S. Apple Association, which represents growers, shippers and processors of apples from coast to coast. They will serve as a great resource to provide information regarding proper apple storage and handling, health and nutrition, varieties and food pairing suggestions.
“Apples are the original fast food and more than deserve this moment in the spotlight! I invite everyone to join us as we share tips on how to get kids (and adults) to eat more apples with some original new recipes. We’ll also discuss the differences in various types of apples as well as the topic of organic vs. non-organic,” said Lori Taylor, The Produce Mom.
The Produce Mom’s Twitter parties have proved to be very popular. Twitter impressions for the past parties have ranged from 7.9 to 8.6 million people with a reach of 1.2 to 1.6 million people. Within a one-hour twitter party from The Produce Mom, there are nearly 3,500 posts to twitter using the party-specific hash tag.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-04 Early winter could see slim strawberry supplies and high prices
- 2022-10-04 "Moldavian plums have been accepted in the German market"
- 2022-10-04 Apples from Kashmir appear in UAE supermarkets
- 2022-10-04 Grape export subsidy withdrawal will affect overseas shipments from Maharashtra
- 2022-10-04 October proclaimed as Michigan Apple Month
- 2022-10-04 Over one million Envy™ apples sold at Mid-Autumn Festival
- 2022-10-04 The celebration of the cherry blossom in an orchard in Maule marks the official start of the Chilean 2022/23 cherry season
- 2022-10-04 Demand booms for Bravo in Southeast Asia
- 2022-10-04 RedSayra and Red Samanta strawberries, two new raspberry varieties, and the formation of a company in South Africa
- 2022-10-04 "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- 2022-10-04 PGI peaches from Leonforte
- 2022-10-04 'Blueberries are increasing their global presence'
- 2022-10-03 Chinese Begonia apple exported around the globe for the first time
- 2022-10-03 "The demand for preservatives in the grape market remains high"
- 2022-10-03 Lower final Dutch apple, pear harvest estimate
- 2022-10-03 La Nina will probably drive up Australian blueberry prices
- 2022-10-03 Organic fruit from Lake Constance: top quality pome fruit and a bigger yield for organic apples
- 2022-10-03 Vietnamese durian sales are ideal, but product movement of Australian oranges slowed down
- 2022-10-03 Williams Sonoma and pomegranate shipper launch co-branded product line
- 2022-09-30 AM FRESH Group buys majority stake in in Asia-based Fruit-X and creates FRESH FRUIT-X