- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fruit tasting for terminal workers at Port of Cape Town
- How a New Zealand businessman established a successful cherry orchard from scratch by focusing on a niche
- Uncertainty ahead of Israeli citrus season
- New Zealand growers pulling out all the stops to attract workers
- “In Greece, we face increases up to 110-120% in our electricity bills”
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Delphis Eco ecological cleaning range available for usage in South Africa
Delphis Eco products are wholly environmental and readily biodegradable. Predominantly derived from plant based ingredients the products have been awarded the EU Ecolabel accreditation known as the ‘Flower’. This is the premier award for products that have been independently tested and accredited. The company ideology is to be green at every stage – from ingredients, to packaging, to transport.
To gain the Ecolabel accreditation products must not only be ecological but also perform as well as or better than the five non-ecological market leaders in each class at least 85% of the time. Delphis Eco achieved a 92% success rate.
‘Green’ products are traditionally thought of as expensive. This is no longer the case. Technological advances have allowed Delphis Eco the ability to manufacture and supply their environmentally friendly range without coming at a premium. In fact, they believe, through cost in use analysis, that they we will save the users money.
With reduced inventory of non-harmful, non-flammable product, also comes safe storage. No OSHH requirements negates the need for expensive training.
All Delphis Eco products are food prep safe, phosphate and phosphonate free, not tested on animals and have a reduced impact on aquatic life. This significantly reduces risk and ensures peace of mind for the user.
The super concentrated solutions dilute down significantly meaning that just a small amount of product is required.
Delphis Eco’s products are extremely easy to use and highly efficient. Using surfactant technology the cutting agents literally get underneath soiling and lift it off any surface to be easily wiped away.
The use of Delphis Eco's accredited range, means companies can tick a very important box in meeting their environmental goals and policies not only protecting the environment they are used in but protecting those people that use them too.
For more information:
Umhwebo Trading Enterprise
Tel: +27 (22) 461 2708
Mob: +27 (78) 992 2485
Fax: +27 (86) 604 6058
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-07 Moving ahead of time to avoid a lack of water irrigation in the summer season
- 2022-12-07 Central Valley growers face third year of drought
- 2022-12-07 Two tons of cocaine found in banana shipment bound for Europe
- 2022-12-06 Towards peat-free potting soil and substrate
- 2022-12-06 Eskom implements Stage 3 load shedding
- 2022-12-05 Almeria sends 12,000 kilos of blankets and warm clothes to Ukraine
- 2022-11-25 Collect&Go (Colruyt) tests self-driving vehicle for grocery delivery
- 2022-11-24 "U.S. dollar and Chinese yuan may soon be neck and neck"
- 2022-11-21 NL: How profitable are migrant hotels really for Dutch job agencies?
- 2022-11-21 Focused analyses based on the needs of retail chains
- 2022-11-18 Smaller growers are asking to just be left alone
- 2022-11-18 Call for urgent increase to flood support
- 2022-11-18 A thermoplastic film combined with netting to protect orchards from climate change and pests
- 2022-11-18 The drop in ferrous material prices rekindled interest in actinidia umbrella structures
- 2022-11-16 What does your favourite fruit say about you?
- 2022-11-16 Flood-affected NSW farmers are facing significant losses
- 2022-11-16 Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
- 2022-11-16 TR Turoni introduces a universal grader suitable for all products
- 2022-11-15 South Africa's oldest table grape producer passes
- 2022-11-15 50,000 police in ports and wholesale markets on first day of trucker's strike