- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Spain: Consumption of organic produce up 25%
Manel Batalla, owner of an organic produce shop in Tortosa, states that organically produced fruit and vegetables sells better than anything else. According to UOC adviser Juanjo Cáceres the sector owes its growth to consumer awareness in healthy products. He signals an increasing target group of middle-aged, well-informed people with more money to spend.
The acreage dedicated to organic agriculture in Catalonia has increased with 10% a year. In the Tarragona province 10,000 hectares is devoted to ecological produce.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 "In the beginning, we lacked the know-how, marketing experience as well as the appropriate infrastructure"
- 2022-12-06 Organic Trade Association wins record funding to promote U.S. organic globally
- 2022-12-05 India's Northeast organic fresh produce exports sees 85% growth to London, Dubai
- 2022-12-02 Growers export GI-tagged Khasi Mandarin organic oranges to Dubai
- 2022-12-02 Research to help US organic growers fight HLB
- 2022-12-01 New Brazilian organic farm aims to supply EU with limes, avocados and sweet potatoes
- 2022-12-01 Synabio, Forébio and Fnab call on mass retailers to support the sector: “do not remove organic products from the shelves”
- 2022-11-30 California and Mexico growers unite in bringing organic vegetables to market
- 2022-11-30 Eden Research gets organic certification for Mevalone and Cedroz in Greece
- 2022-11-24 Mozambique growers will export 400 tons of organic lychees this year
- 2022-11-23 Cuba embraces eco-farming due to tightened US sanctions
- 2022-11-22 “Our connected hives allow us to measure the actual impact of our orchards on biodiversity”
- 2022-11-18 Knowledge and trust as well as visibility and attention in the organic industry
- 2022-11-16 "Impact of global conflicts on the German organic market"
- 2022-11-14 How can 30 percent organic farming succeed in Germany?
- 2022-11-11 Despite the challenges, the organic industry shows willingness to discuss and look for solutions
- 2022-11-10 Kenyan farmers in Kiambu lured by benefits of organic farming
- 2022-10-31 "Our ideal world is a single European certificate for food quality and sustainability"
- 2022-10-28 Organic food sales are down for the first time in a decade
- 2022-10-28 Export turnover of Vietnamese organic products has reached about US$335 million/year