- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Germany: Refreshed & re-launched CIOPORA.org gets new look
The new features of CIOPORA.org include a dynamic news-slider screening the snippets of the cross-referenced log of CIOPORA’s latest activities, an all-new CIOPORA Publications category with a full collection of the association’s appearances in media and press-releases, as well as a quick navigation menu for direct access to the most important facts about the community of plant breeders. Those interested in CIOPORA membership will now find the whole information package online: the newly released CIOPORA Credentials brochure, the CIOPORA film, which is also available on the video web-platform Vimeo, the Bylaws of the association, previews of CIOPORA Chronicles & Newsletters, a gallery with captions of CIOPORA events, as well as a library of CIOPORA’s position papers.
Members of CIOPORA are offered a reorganized and enriched download center, which includes all CIOPORA documents ranging from presentations held by leading IP experts at the association’s seminars and conferences to detailed event and AGM reports. The navigation of the comprehensive content is supported by intuitive icons. For the users’ convenience the CIOPORA’s profile on the business network LinkedIn.com is included into the quick navigation. Although at the moment the website is available only in English, the development of German, French and Spanish versions are planned.
The newly launched website will regularly deliver news about CIOPORA and its positions on Intellectual Property Protection for plant innovation. For breeders, growers, IP lawyers and everyone who believes in value of innovation – CIOPORA.org is a brand new place to navigate.
For more information:
Tel: +49 40 555 63 702
Fax: +49 40 555 63 703
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 "We're increasing our focus on delivering a scalable operating model to lower our costs"
- 2023-02-03 PPC Flexible Packaging acquires Stepac, Mapfresh Holdings
- 2023-02-03 With the right technologies, the electricity bill can be 30% cheaper
- 2023-02-03 Plenty receives $20 million funding for R&D center from State of Wyoming
- 2023-02-03 Linton Growing joins Driscoll’s nursery network
- 2023-02-02 Bayer and Kimitec join forces to bring the next generation of Biologicals to millions of growers worldwide
- 2023-02-02 Mexico: Rising Farms boosts capacity fivefold
- 2023-02-02 Nonprofit launches 10th location in San Antonio, Texas
- 2023-02-02 Exp. Group shares plans to expand into Europe
- 2023-02-02 New sales manager for Family Tree Farms
- 2023-02-02 G&R Farms promotes from within
- 2023-02-02 Jan Oskam sells one site to property developer, from 2024, second site will be central location
- 2023-02-02 "New processing site gives us plenty of room to grow"
- 2023-02-02 Koeltrans celebrates its 12 and a half year anniversary
- 2023-02-02 "The acquisition of Rüther means we can now offer the full range of Freshcut articles"
- 2023-02-01 IMG Citrus expands team to boost year-round citrus strategy
- 2023-02-01 $10 million capital investment for packaging manufacturer
- 2023-02-01 Sormac launches office to serve the UK and Ireland
- 2023-02-01 Denkers Air B.V. takes to the sky
- 2023-02-01 Coop celebrates 30 years of Naturaplan