- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
US: Ready Pac national communications meeting reflects on 2012
“When we’re caught up in the day-to-day bustle of action plans and deadlines, it’s easy to forget how much Ready Pac actually accomplished this past year,” said Tristan Simpson, Director of Marketing and Corporate Communications for Ready Pac. “Our ‘Top 5’ success list includes significant research, development and new product launches for salads and fruit, and achievements in distribution, service, quality, and information/communications. Celebrating these 2012 successes helps motivate the Ready Pac team to make 2013 even stronger.”
The Ready Pac Bistro® bowl salad line came in at the top of the company’s success list. Ready Pac invested in research and strategic planning with customers, resulting in the launch of Ready Pac Bistro® Organic bowl salads, new skus for the conventional line, and new private label bowl salads. The company also achieved significant new distribution of its bowl salads at key customers, as well as distribution growth with secondary placement in deli departments.
Ready Pac fruit and snacking new product accomplishments featured new seasonal items for summer and winter, including the use of pears and novelty fruits. A test market of a new fruit and yogurt parfait began in August. Other 2012 Ready Pac new product launches bridged snacking and salads, including school lunch items and the Disney-themed Ready Pac® Cool Cuts® salad and mini-meals line that received a PMA Impact Award for packaging excellence at Fresh Summit 2012. Another fruit highlight was the management of a key customer seasonal fruit transition program that resulted in double digit growth.
“Successfully launching as many new products as Ready Pac did in 2012 takes a company-wide commitment to innovation and service,” said Simpson. “My hat’s off to our operations/customer service team for their seamless new product introductions and weathering nature’s challenges, especially 2012’s major east coast snowstorms and super storm Sandy.”
The achievement of SQF Level 3 quality standards by four Ready Pac facilities in Irwindale, CA, Florence and Swedesboro, NJ; and Jackson, GA was another highlight on the company’s 2012 “Top 5” success list. Improvements in information and communication rounded out the list, with the relaunch of Ready Pac’s website and introduction of its first social media pages noted as key accomplishments.
For more information:
Ready Pac Foods, Inc.
Tel: +1 626 678-2055
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Calavo partnering with Old El Paso
- 2022-12-06 Fyffes completes community needs assesments for LATAM
- 2022-12-06 Colombia Avocado Board brings on new board members
- 2022-12-06 "We're the first to market fruit grown without nitrate contamination for two consecutive years"
- 2022-12-06 France: Pomliberty welcomes Vitalis as a shareholder
- 2022-12-06 Lincolnshire agri-tech company moves to new location
- 2022-12-06 Dutch coop commits to science-based climate goals
- 2022-12-06 Cairo 3A signs exclusive partnership to distribute Driscoll’s berries to the local market
- 2022-12-06 Limoneira closes sale of its Sevilla property for $2.6 million
- 2022-12-05 Equitable Food Initiative elects new board member
- 2022-12-05 Irritec announces the winner of the Best Agrishot 2022 photo contest
- 2022-12-02 Apeel will lay off a total of 96 employees from its Goleta office
- 2022-12-02 Berry grower/shipper offers expanded scholarships for 2023
- 2022-12-02 BBL acquires Share Logistics Group
- 2022-12-01 Limoneira announces new vice president of field operations
- 2022-12-01 Nile’s futuristic vision is gaining traction in Southern Africa
- 2022-12-01 Australian Table Grape Association welcomes new board members
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation