- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Intelligent Fan Drive: a new generation intelligent fan drives
During the EuroTier 2012, Vostermans Ventilation presented the Intelligent Fan Drive. The Intelligent Fan Drive offers the possibility for energy efficient control speed control of three-phase fans. The control is based on a 0-10V input signal and an advanced frequency control. The fan speed can be controlled accurately according to user requirements. The specially developed and patented software gives the opportunity to achieve the highest possible energy efficiency, by using the factual and actual motor data. Especially at minimum ventilation the intelligent control stands out entirely. The lower temperature in the motor results into a longer lifetime, the sturdy IP67 housing offers an optimal protection in an aggressive environment.
The Intelligent Fan Drive advantages summarized:
• Energy saving
• Cost saving mainly at minimum ventilation
• Automatic calibration of the motor-fan combination
• Applicable in existing and new installations
• Short wiring, which does not require extra filtration and application of “Power Control Factor”
• Maintenance free and a longer lifetime of the fans
For more information please visit www.vostermans.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Waikato University is developing a new e-bin that rolls alongside kiwifruit pickers
- 2022-12-01 "Heat-energy recovery paired with interpolating control software is unique in the world"
- 2022-11-30 Food safety tech firm starts shipping new pathogen-killing product
- 2022-11-25 Presentation of updated potato parting machine at Interpom
- 2022-11-25 Agri robotics to take flight in South Africa
- 2022-11-23 New belt system for the potato and vegetable industry
- 2022-11-23 Agribots are coming!
- 2022-11-22 Key Technology takes sorting systems to Interpom
- 2022-11-22 'Robotic match made in heaven' at Interpom
- 2022-11-21 Tray packing and weighing line for delicate vegetables
- 2022-11-21 "PEF enables gentle processing without loss of quality and with lower water and energy use"
- 2022-11-18 DT Dijkstra delivered a grading and inspection line with box fillers in New Zealand
- 2022-11-18 "Automating the packaging process saves time and money"
- 2022-11-18 "Fewer peeling losses, better space utilization and decreased manpower"
- 2022-11-17 AV550 by GNA: "Fast, versatile and easy to use"
- 2022-11-16 A harvesting machine that adapts to various types of vegetables
- 2022-11-15 New ultrasonic sealer
- 2022-11-14 FAM, Stumabo and Kiremko start global partnership
- 2022-11-11 Asparagus harvesting machine taking care of back-breaking harvesting coming in 2023
- 2022-11-11 Aweta: "Performance" and "Simplicity" to respond to the shortage of labor