- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
FreshPlaza photo reports
Apple expo Interpoma 2012
With a great audience participation through all the three days, the eighth edition of Interpoma, the biennial international exhibition for the cultivation, conservation and marketing of apples, was held at Fiera Bolzano from September 15th through 17th.
16,017 professionals from over 60 countries visited the fair (+13.5% compared to 2010), with 374 exhibiting companies from 17 countries.
Three-quarters of the visitors came from outside South Tyrol, with a high percentage from abroad: in particular, this year, the presence of Eastern Europe countries has been very strong. The fair was attended by delegations from all continents.
One of its kind in the world, Interpoma is a veritable temple of apple and everything related to it: technologies, tools, machinery, in addition to apple products. The event takes place in the region that produces 70% of the Italian apples and supplies 15% of the European market.
In addition, an exhibition section devoted to research and innovation, not only hosting the stands of prestigious institutions specialized in this field, but giving voice for three days at high-level conferences.
Click here to see the photo report of the event
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-28 South African early table grape export volumes trending lower than last season
- 2022-11-28 US cranberry harvest expected to be 5 percent larger in 2022
- 2022-11-28 Almost 60 percent crop increase on Ontario Honeycrisp this season
- 2022-11-28 Jazz launch apple campaign 2022-2023
- 2022-11-28 "The energy market's uncertain, so there's more weekly strawberry sales rather than fixed prices"
- 2022-11-28 Chile strives to maintain position in cherry exports
- 2022-11-28 Blackberries and raspberries know no crisis
- 2022-11-28 18 grapes sold at €30 in Japan
- 2022-11-28 Wholesale prices for “Moldova” grapes of 2022 harvest are unlikely to further grow
- 2022-11-28 The new yellow apple returns to the European market
- 2022-11-25 Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
- 2022-11-25 The transporter's strike puts in check the transport of 25,000 tons of cherries in Chile
- 2022-11-25 New Zealand apple sales in China increase steadily every year
- 2022-11-25 Peruvian blueberry prices on world market lower despite 28% export growth
- 2022-11-25 Volume reduction of Chilean fresh blueberry exports less than projected
- 2022-11-25 Cape Town terminal exceeds weekly volumes as deciduous fruit season starts
- 2022-11-25 Chilean blueberries, a superfood consolidating in the world
- 2022-11-25 Joy Wing Mau celebrates first arrival of Chilean cherries by air
- 2022-11-25 Which will be the first Spanish supermarket chain to charge more for its apples?
- 2022-11-25 California Prune Board welcomes 0% tariffs on prune imports into the UK