- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
Fresh produce Ukraine 2012 sold out
A record number of 150 companies from 19 different countries world wide will participate at this leading event for the Fruit & Vegetable industry in Ukraine, Russia and other CIS Countries. This year 4 official country participations from Chile, Greece, Italy and Lebanon will be present.
Fresh Produce Ukraine 2012 is the host of the ninth specialized conference "Fruits and Vegetables of Ukraine 2012".
Conference participants are the first who will get to know about fruit and vegetable production and price forecast for the season 2013/14. They will also receive exclusive information about the price guideline for the second half of the season and listen to opinions of the leading global fruit and vegetable experts. The full conference program can be found on the website.
The successful Trade Forum will take place on Friday November 30th, more than 28 key importers and supermarket chains already signed up for the Trade Forum where exporters of Fruits & Vegetables will be able to meet face to face with large supermarket chains and key importers.
Visitors can pre-register, registering on-line will save time when entering the exhibition and visitors receive a visitors badge at the exhibition which will be valid for all three exhibition days.
For more information please visit www.freshproduce-expo.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-22 EPC Leadership Class to attend Cornell program at New York Produce Show
- 2022-11-21 Date grower-shipper brings latest products to New York Produce Show
- 2022-11-21 Pulsed Electric Field (PEF) systems for large, peeled and unpeeled potatoes
- 2022-11-21 “Water, energy and food sovereignty at the heart of medFEL 2023”
- 2022-11-18 Engels Machines at the ExpoSE 2022 fair in Karlsruhe, Germany
- 2022-11-16 "Focus on the future of horticulture" defining theme of IPM Essen
- 2022-11-16 Mini symposium on grape quality to take place on the 2nd of December
- 2022-11-16 Creating value with less: a hot theme at Global Berry Congress 2022
- 2022-11-14 Mushroom Days will be from May 10 to 12, 2023
- 2022-11-14 Salobrena will host the First Andalusian Subtropical Fair
- 2022-11-11 Morocco Foodex aims to conquer the British market
- 2022-11-11 New trends, innovations, and chain take center stage at Global Berry Congress
- 2022-11-07 Photo report Asia Fruit Logistica 2022
- 2022-11-04 Bolivia for the World business meetings 8-25 November 2022
- 2022-11-04 Ecuador is making moves to become more competitive in Asia
- 2022-11-04 Innovations and trends at IFPA
- 2022-11-04 International Agroferomonas and Biological Control Days
- 2022-11-04 German Ports at transport logistic Americas