- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Wonderful Pistachios™ arrive in Australia
The brand’s message to consumers is: “Holiday Snackin’, Get Crackin’”. Packed with a powerful, flavourful crunch, Wonderful Pistachios currently offers three pistachio varieties: Roasted & Salted, Salt & Pepper and Sweet Chili.
Grown under ideal conditions in the San Joaquin Valley in California’s agricultural heartland, Wonderful Pistachios is the flagship brand of Paramount Farms.
Paramount Farms’ Regional Director of Sales, James Kfouri, has already begun to rollout a number of integrated marketing initiatives to launch Wonderful Pistachios.
“We at Wonderful Pistachios are committed to driving sales of our premium snacking products. The striking packaging together with the impressive taste and quality of Wonderful Pistachios speak for themselves.
“By building greater consumer awareness of pistachios and championing the nut’s exceptional nutritional qualities, we believe we will build sales not only of Wonderful Pistachios but also of the pistachio nut category as a whole including those sold under private label,” James said.
In mid-November, Wonderful Pistachios commences an ambitious in-store sampling campaign operating initially in Woolworths and then Coles from early December.
This activity is complemented by a strong in-store, point-of-sales presence and extensive launch public relations activity.
The three varieties of Wonderful Pistachios are currently available in 250g packs with additional sizes planned for 2013.
For more informatin:
Tel: +61 3 9690 9199
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2014-04-30 Unprecedented line-up of speakers from around the globe to take stage at PMA Fresh Connections 2014
- 2014-04-30 Australian Tropical Fruit Paradise
- 2014-04-29 Strong domestic market despite loss of Thai exports
- 2014-04-29 Australia’s ultimate convenience food is back
- 2014-04-28 AU: Freshcut pineapple supply grew 18% in 5 years
- 2014-04-25 AU: Why Tassie is so good for growing capsicums
- 2014-04-24 "AU: "More and more growers identifying advantages of stonewool substrates"
- 2014-04-22 Abbotsleigh and Seven Fields join forces with a focus on farm gate returns
- 2014-04-18 Onions New Zealand appoints Dr Jane Adams as Research and Innovation Manager
- 2014-04-17 MAF Oceania and Citrus Australia join forces
- 2014-04-16 EastPack announces $1.5m profit following Satara merger
- 2014-04-16 Photos from Eveleigh Market, Sydney
- 2014-04-15 Citrus ready for Chinese boom
- 2014-04-15 Aussie grapes bound for South Korean tables
- 2014-04-14 Field Fresh Tasmania expects good onion season
- 2014-04-11 New Zealand Feijoa season in full swing
- 2014-04-10 NZ: Mr Apple reports strong demand for 2014 apple season
- 2014-04-09 Australia's 'challenging' mango season draws to close
- 2014-04-08 China gets first shipment of Australian apples
- 2014-04-07 Less New Zealand onions going to UK