Chairing PMA A-NZ's Board of Directors is Felicity Robson-Rous of OneHarvest:
"We are now moving up a gear in the scope and intensity of our various programs and activities," said Robson-Rous. "Our membership continues to grow as more and more companies experience at first-hand the relevance of this organisation to the regional and global fresh produce industry."
"We urge all members to remain engaged and work with us, in whatever form, to make PMA A-NZ strong and highly relevant to our fantastic industry” she said.
PMA A-NZ members voted three new Directors to the Board. These were Tristan Harris (Harris Farm), Martin Kneebone (Freshlogic) and Andrew Keaney (Foodstuffs Auckland).
At the subsequent Board meeting, Paul Harker (Woolworths) and Rob Fisher (Turners & Growers) were appointed to the Board to fill vacancies created by resignations due to organisational changes in their respective companies, from Tony McFadzean and Terry Brown.
The full PMA A-NZ Board for 2012-2013 consists of:
- Felicity Robson-Rous, One Harvest - Chair
- John Said, Fresh Select - Vice Chair
- Michaelis Bambacas, Lynch Group - Treasurer
- Robert Nugan, Fresh Produce Group
- Kerry Wells, MG Marketing (NZ)
- Fabian Carniel, Mulgowie Farming
- Nick Pagett, Metcash
- Rob Fisher, Turners and Growers (NZ)
- Paul Harker, Woolworths
- Andrew Keaney, Foodstuffs Auckland (NZ)
- Martin Kneebone, Freshlogic
- Tristan Harris, Harris Farm
For more information:
Tel: +61 3 8844 5536
Mob: +61 409 181 034