- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
C.H. Robinson introduces Navisphere® technology platform
The Navisphere platform is C.H. Robinson’s response to increasingly sophisticated supply chain requirements across shippers of all sizes. The platform is used by C.H. Robinson employees, customers, and service providers to manage transportation and sourcing activities on a global scale.
In addition to deploying deeper multi-service integration to users, the release of Navisphere brings significant improvements to online tools for C.H. Robinson customers. The updates to Navisphere online access include a modernized user interface, streamlined access to business-critical data, and customization to support customer requirements across global workflows.
“Navisphere allows companies of all sizes to take advantage of the latest technology architecture C.H. Robinson has to offer,” said Tom Mahlke, chief information officer at C.H. Robinson. “Navisphere provides tools that are easy to use and intelligence that gives businesses the opportunity to follow through on their supply chain strategies.”
Navisphere allows customers to leverage C.H. Robinson’s technology investments and gain access to a centralized network of more than 100,000 supply chain partners, without the need to integrate with each provider individually. By having access to all their supply chain information in one centralized location, users can better manage their logistics spend, foster optimization, and improve supply chain productivity.
“Navisphere’s customized business processes enable all participants in a customer’s supply chain to comply with their specific business requirements. Simplifying complex scenarios creates real value for carriers, shippers and others in the supply chain,” said Mahlke.
By integrating with a shipper’s ERP system, Navisphere automates workflows between transportation and business operations and provides visibility to global transportation across all modes. This gives customers greater control over their supply chain activities and accelerates proactive problem resolution.
For more information about C.H. Robinson, visit www.chrobinson.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-01 Vessel delays/early arrivals, blank sailing and extra-loaders increase volatility in number of sailings per week
- 2022-12-01 Weak trade forces down container freight rates on South America’s east coast
- 2022-11-30 Many Kerala exporters choose to avoid ‘expensive’ Kochi port
- 2022-11-30 Puerto Ventanas implements a Chilean fruit export service together with Cool Carriers
- 2022-11-30 Increased container volume at Port of Melbourne in October
- 2022-11-29 Twiga Foods launches distribution centre in Tatu City
- 2022-11-29 Agriculture fears losses due to Chilean truckers’ strike
- 2022-11-29 Imports of Thai fruits at Qingdao port increased by more than 40%
- 2022-11-29 Cimcorp achieves record order fulfillment lead time for two Mercadona logistics centers
- 2022-11-29 Focus on reimagining Africa's perishables logistics
- 2022-11-29 First MSC Air Cargo aircraft delivered
- 2022-11-28 Box rates could deteriorate to pre-Covid levels in December
- 2022-11-28 Freight rates on Indian trades hit new lows amid weakening demand
- 2022-11-25 CMA CGM applies revised PSS from Turkey to US East Coast & Gulf
- 2022-11-24 Air Tanzania Company Limited ships 3,000 tons of cargo annually
- 2022-11-24 Cape Town terminal volumes up as deciduous fruit export season starts
- 2022-11-24 Port volumes continue to grow strongly on North America's East Coast
- 2022-11-23 Perishable supply chain smoothing out somewhat
- 2022-11-23 New EU emission rules will cause major shipping lines to pass on additional costs
- 2022-11-21 Major Chinese ports add over 100 new container shipping routes