- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: Value of HZPC certification increases 10%
Twice a year at a trading day, certificates are traded. On one day the value of a certificate can not increase or decrease with more than 10%. Six times in a row the value has increased with this maximum of 10%. HZPC started during financial year 1999/2000 with the trade in certificates and started on a value of € 24 per certificate. Every year dividend has been paid.
This trading day 10,551 certificates have been traded. In total 783,725 certificates are issued.
The board and staff of HZPC are very pleased with those value increases over the last period. It does underline the trust the holders of certificates have in hte company. The company on the short and longer term tries to achieve on one hand a return for the shareholders and on the other hand to pay the growers over the different production areas a correct price for the delivered products.
The next trading day will be organised on 17 May 2013.
Table with the development of the values over the last years (trading day of May every year) and the dividends paid that year.
For more information:
Mr G. F. J. Backx
Tel: + 31 513 489 888
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Governor Lacson wants more storage facilities for onions
- 2022-12-02 'Season of early Cypriot potatoes will begin soon'
- 2022-12-02 "Early switch from Spanish, Egyptian sweet potatoes to U.S. expected"
- 2022-12-02 Norwegian company deal with Argentine farmer to de-carbonise potato crisps
- 2022-12-02 World Potato Market reports that exports from EU reached record levels in September
- 2022-12-02 Onion prices down at Yeshwanthpur APMC, Bengaluru
- 2022-12-02 Smuggled white onions are said to be flooding Luzon markets
- 2022-12-02 US potato sales up almost 18% over last year
- 2022-12-01 "You have to pay attention"
- 2022-12-01 Shortage of onions in the Philippines
- 2022-12-01 “We are running along reasonably, but I expect yields to be reduced due to the cooler, wet weather"
- 2022-12-01 'Demand for Washington onions is good this week'
- 2022-12-01 Pakistan has become the main supplier of potatoes to the Uzbek market
- 2022-12-01 Over 50 countries represented at Interpom 2022
- 2022-11-30 Nigeria: Growers harvest first batch of biotech-potatoes
- 2022-11-30 Retail price of red onions in Metro Manila surge to P300 a kilo
- 2022-11-30 "Potatoes are becoming popular again"
- 2022-11-29 PepsiCo Alimentos Venezuela launches program to train potato growers in the region
- 2022-11-29 Potato production in Kazakhstan increased by almost 12% in 2022
- 2022-11-29 “The current economic context keeps the onion market balanced in spite of the drop in production”