- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
US: Pura Vida Farms launches new website
“We’re committed to providing the finest fresh fruit products possible with a consistent supply, so we wanted a website that showcases our standards,” said Chris Elsie, partner at Pura Vida Farms. “The website demonstrates all the things we’ve built our name on, including our dedication to exceeding our customers’ expectations. After browsing through the site, we hope our visitors are able to see the Pura Vida difference.”
The site features details on the growing regions and availability of their pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon and mixed melon products. You can also learn about the company’s promise to its customers and view a list of team members in every region.
Pura Vida currently grows its entire pineapple crop exclusively in Costa Rica, allowing for fresh, ripe pineapples 365 days a year. Cantaloupes, honeydew and specialty melons are grown primarily in California, but the company is currently expanding its farming and growing operations to the East Coast where watermelons are currently grown.
“With our East Coast expansion, we hope to grow the Pura Vida name to become one of the leading produce companies in the United States within the next several years,” Elsie said.
For more information:
Tel: +1 214 444 7456
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Pennsylvania Cooperative Potato Growers celebrate 100 years of cooperation
- 2022-11-25 Lineage Logistics officially opens fully automated Cool Port II
- 2022-11-25 AUSVEG welcomes new directors
- 2022-11-25 New management structure for Heemskerk fresh & easy
- 2022-11-24 Canadian growers invest $10,000 in St. John Ambulance
- 2022-11-24 AgroFresh transitions from publicly traded to private ownership
- 2022-11-24 Could your ugly Christmas sweater feature a pineapple?
- 2022-11-24 Cor van der Kaaij steps down from Lokal Harvest
- 2022-11-24 "Encouraging demand from hospitality, but retail is slowing"
- 2022-11-24 Japanese agri equipment leader invests in Israeli fresh produce quality control start-up
- 2022-11-23 "I love that I can add my expertise to VH's vertical packaging specialization"
- 2022-11-23 Driscoll's Russell Allwell discusses Berry Gardens acquisition
- 2022-11-23 Fyffes melon subsidiary wins social responsibility award in Honduras
- 2022-11-23 West Pak Avocado adds to sales team
- 2022-11-22 Oppy's John Anderson named to Business Laureates Hall of Fame
- 2022-11-22 Del Monte Foods finishes new Doha facility
- 2022-11-21 Paul Mastronardi honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2022-11-21 Monterey Mushrooms hires new western region sales director
- 2022-11-21 British Columbia and Saskatchewan companies partner in improving soil health
- 2022-11-21 France: Ombrea signs partnership with Banque des Territoires for 350 MW of agrivoltaic projects