- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
NZ: Psa-V results expected this week
Results were to have been available by yesterday but Kiwifruit Vine Health (KVH) now plans to hold a meeting for Whangarei growers at 1pm on Friday at a venue to be named in the Psa Bulletin tomorrow.
KVH has established a controlled area around the affected site and 31 other orchards near Maungatapere, 11km west of Whangarei.
If the provisional positive test result on a Hort16A vine from the orchard is confirmed, it will be the first confirmed case of the disease in the Whangarei region.
KVH chief executive Barry O'Neil said the test result was likely to be Psa-V positive.
"As part of the KVH verification process in new regions, the sample is tested by two laboratories before we can confirm a positive result. At this stage, only one laboratory has returned positive results."
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 "The Valencian avocado is already available throughout the whole year"
- 2022-12-06 Peru could export pitahaya and aguaymanto to the United States next year
- 2022-12-06 Singapore Musang King Durians lowest price in 4 years
- 2022-12-06 Digging deep into Suriname’s pineapple belt transformation
- 2022-12-06 "Hongyang" kiwifruit from Dujiangyan, Sichuan continues to export to Thailand
- 2022-12-06 The new variety "Qinmi No. 9" has gradually become the dominant variety of passion fruit in Guangxi
- 2022-12-06 Garlic trade booming in Henan Province
- 2022-12-06 Dragon fruit production continues to grow out of Ecuador
- 2022-12-05 Tanzania follows Kenya in avocado exports to China
- 2022-12-02 Vandalism to kiwifruit vines causing high financial cost for grower, police say
- 2022-12-02 Lebanese fresh producers prefer to prioritize the local market
- 2022-12-02 FAO Responsible Fruits Project focuses on avocado and pineapple value chains
- 2022-12-02 Thailand to export fruits via Lao-Chinese railway this Saturday
- 2022-12-02 Baleh landowners receive 6,000 high-yielding durian seedlings
- 2022-12-02 Record temperatures cause an unexpected fruit fly outbreak in kakis and citrus
- 2022-12-02 "We expect to have at least 300-500 tons per year available to us in the future"
- 2022-12-02 The Supplì kiwifruit variety grown in the Agro Pontino area
- 2022-12-01 2022 was a successful export year for Vietnam
- 2022-12-01 "If avocados are shipped today from the Canary Islands to Iceland, tomorrow the customer has it in the market"
- 2022-12-01 California sees better 2022 pomegranate crop with ample small sized fruit