- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Vegetable growers from seewinkel go on their own way
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 "We expect a lower supply of vegetables than usual in December"
- 2022-12-06 Mild UK autumn leads to potato and green vegetable glut, fears of later shortages
- 2022-12-06 High prices of vegetables drives away consumers in Trinidad and Tobago
- 2022-12-06 “It is our goal to make organic Fair Trade ginger more widely available”
- 2022-12-06 Low prices for Argentine garlic from Mendoza
- 2022-12-06 Proexport promotes the opening of the US market for Murcian vegetables
- 2022-12-06 "Dutch carrot trade still dead-quiet"
- 2022-12-06 Significantly more onions and cabbage harvested, record low spinach harvest
- 2022-12-06 "Our regional chicory has become well established in NRW, certainly as a summer item"
- 2022-12-06 "The arrival of the cold weather is greatly improving the quality of the artichoke and the volumes are recovering"
- 2022-12-05 Florida hot pepper program increases focus on Jalapenos
- 2022-12-05 Tomato producers in India abandon crops due to low prices
- 2022-12-05 "I make 8 cents per broccoli, which I don't think is outrageous in the present circumstances"
- 2022-12-05 “Our new range of field tomatoes resistant to mildew will help us lower production costs”
- 2022-12-05 France: Good demand for leafy vegetables
- 2022-12-05 "It is important to have a strong and reliable supply chain system"
- 2022-12-05 China's big vegetable production area works on securing supply
- 2022-12-02 Panettone made with red onions from Tropea
- 2022-12-02 “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022-12-02 Kilometro Verde - a whole new fresh-cut salad