- Packing Supervisor
- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
Top 5 -yesterday
- Berg River farmers avoid loadshedding through pilot project with Eskom
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW BANANAS
- Results of retractable cooling roof trials with strawberries in Mexico
- Fruit Logistica magazine FreshPlaza/Primeur now available online
- “We’re reaching a point where conventional costs more than organic”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- El Niño will probably add to misery of SA farmers
- Avocado consumption reduces total cholesterol and Ldl C
- Criminal ‘food sellers’ are posing problems in South Africa
- "I am destroying my celery because they humiliate us offering just a few cents"
- Pomegranate grower gets off expensive chemical carousel
Virginia’s apple-picking season has come to an early end.
Virginia apples arrived early in 2012 season, and with plenty of flavor
Gregory Peck is a Virginia Cooperative extension tree fruit specialist. He says that despite the early harvest, Virginia apples are in high demand because of crop losses in other states. Peck said Virginia growers are pleased, but yields won’t be reported for several months.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-03 This year's goal is to produce ten thousand tons of strawberries
- 2023-02-03 Industry reacts to Washington asking to remove tariffs on apples to India
- 2023-02-03 "Costa Rican melon season begins with more Cantaloupe and fewer yellow melons"
- 2023-02-03 ASOEX analyzes opportunities to advance Chilean fruit exports in Asian markets
- 2023-02-03 South African table grape export volumes -8% lower than last year
- 2023-02-03 “A world with better blueberries”
- 2023-02-03 "Never-before-seen melon prices for time of year"
- 2023-02-03 Apple exports from Turkey decline due to falling shipments to India
- 2023-02-03 Berg River farmers avoid loadshedding through pilot project with Eskom
- 2023-02-03 “There is little fruit and a lot of demand, in general, for all berries and in particular for raspberries”
- 2023-02-02 New apple season-opener is “extremely interesting”
- 2023-02-02 Report shows Ambrosia tops in apple sales growth
- 2023-02-02 Watermelon board to present study findings in economic evaluation presentation
- 2023-02-02 Prices strengthen for Mexican raspberries
- 2023-02-02 European apple stocks in January were 6% lower than 2022
- 2023-02-02 Tasmanian grown cherries marketing campaign runs again in Taiwan
- 2023-02-02 EU eases melon rules for Honduras
- 2023-02-02 “We offer both a direct B2B marketplace and a free source of knowledge for farmers”
- 2023-02-02 India: Federal budget disappoints apple growers Himachal Pradesh
- 2023-02-02 "We would be happy if our trucks are only at the Turkish-Bulgarian border for one day"