- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
US: Wholesum Harvest plants in new Ultra Clima greenhouse
Contributing factors were the ability to shut out harmful insects by use of pressure, and the greenhouse’s consistent climate.
The project is a cooperation between Crisantes and KUBO, and so far the collaboration has proved to be fruitful.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-23 “Cost increases are an opportunity to identify efficiencies”
- 2022-11-22 Tomato demand slowing down in the short term
- 2022-11-11 To-go tomato snack debuts in Mexican 7-Eleven® stores
- 2022-11-09 Purple greenhouse-grown tomato Yoom launches
- 2022-11-09 Strength is a core factor for prestressed poles
- 2022-11-08 Dynamic grow lights chosen as solution for strawberry trials
- 2022-11-07 UK growers stop planting and put nurseries up for sale amidst energy crisis and labour shortage
- 2022-11-04 "Consumers must understand the effort that sustainability entails"
- 2022-11-04 Taking a peek into how CEA is developing
- 2022-11-03 Canadian greenhouse season transitions into Mexico
- 2022-11-02 Growing Australian horticulturalist counts on strength of greenhouse
- 2022-10-31 Indoor farming in Singapore is a tough business requiring a robust business case
- 2022-10-27 New packaged salad kits unveiled
- 2022-10-26 Website for grower's brand gets a fresh new look
- 2022-10-26 Greenhouse grower moves beyond tomatoes
- 2022-10-26 Highlighting growing greenhouse presence at IFPA's Global Show
- 2022-10-26 Finnish greenhouses will turn off their lights this winter
- 2022-10-26 Greenway Vegetable greenhouse acquisition opportunity
- 2022-10-26 "We are proving that desert greenhouse production is of better quality"
- 2022-10-25 Eastern Andalusia has almost 37,000 hectares of greenhouses