- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
Green Giant Fresh unveils new marketing tools
“With new information and technologies in the mix, these tools provide us with better resources to share with retail buyers and consumers,” said Mishalin Modena, Senior Marketing Manager for Green Giant Fresh. “Not only do we strive to meet today’s shoppers’ needs through relevant products and packaging, but we work diligently to provide easy, on-the-go access to information and resources through platforms that fit consumers’ busy lifestyles today.”
Green Giant Fresh website visitors can browse the company’s vast product offering of fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh cut and steamed products by selecting from a simple list and navigating to detailed information on selection, storage and preparation. On the website’s home page, rotating images of featured recipes offer inspiration for and instructions on how to create convenient family meals. An online store locator makes it easy for consumers to find Green Giant Fresh products near them.
In addition, as the only fresh produce brand to feature Box Tops for Education, the Green Giant Fresh website allows visitors to learn more on the initiative, redeem bonus Box Top codes or join the program through a convenient three-step, online process. Plus, the company’s transparency is highlighted through, “Get the Dirt on the Farm,” a tracking portal that allows consumers to see where their Green Giant Fresh products originated by entering a 16-digit code. Many of these online features have been mobile-optimized so that consumers and trade partners can access product information from anywhere.
To support the new websites, Green Giant Fresh product sell sheets have been updated with detailed, yet concise information on product characteristics, availability and background on each product’s brand supplier.
Green Giant® Fresh
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Pennsylvania Cooperative Potato Growers celebrate 100 years of cooperation
- 2022-11-25 Lineage Logistics officially opens fully automated Cool Port II
- 2022-11-25 AUSVEG welcomes new directors
- 2022-11-25 New management structure for Heemskerk fresh & easy
- 2022-11-24 Canadian growers invest $10,000 in St. John Ambulance
- 2022-11-24 AgroFresh transitions from publicly traded to private ownership
- 2022-11-24 Could your ugly Christmas sweater feature a pineapple?
- 2022-11-24 Cor van der Kaaij steps down from Lokal Harvest
- 2022-11-24 "Encouraging demand from hospitality, but retail is slowing"
- 2022-11-24 Japanese agri equipment leader invests in Israeli fresh produce quality control start-up
- 2022-11-23 "I love that I can add my expertise to VH's vertical packaging specialization"
- 2022-11-23 Driscoll's Russell Allwell discusses Berry Gardens acquisition
- 2022-11-23 Fyffes melon subsidiary wins social responsibility award in Honduras
- 2022-11-23 West Pak Avocado adds to sales team
- 2022-11-22 Oppy's John Anderson named to Business Laureates Hall of Fame
- 2022-11-22 Del Monte Foods finishes new Doha facility
- 2022-11-21 Paul Mastronardi honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2022-11-21 Monterey Mushrooms hires new western region sales director
- 2022-11-21 British Columbia and Saskatchewan companies partner in improving soil health
- 2022-11-21 France: Ombrea signs partnership with Banque des Territoires for 350 MW of agrivoltaic projects