- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
MAGE SOLAR and Kuehne + Nagel expand strategic partnership
MAGE SOLAR AG, part of the international MAGE GROUP, and Kuehne + Nagel, one of the leading logistics providers, are expanding their strategic partnership. In future, the global logistics provider will be assuming all of the warehousing and transport activities for the photovoltaic company. MAGE SOLAR has already been successfully working with Kuehne + Nagel in England and Australia since the beginning of 2012. The logistics concept is now being rolled out worldwide.
Based on the comprehensive analyses of the flow of goods, MAGE SOLAR and Kuehne + Nagel have jointly developed a decentralized, flexible logistics concept that is perfectly integrated into the photovoltaic company’s supply chain. Warehouse sites at important hubs allow for a quicker implementation of logistics processes. Trade partners around the world will, in the future, benefit from shortened delivery times for the photovoltaic system components produced by MAGE SOLAR.
“The new decentralized logistics concept will benefit our customers in the
form of shorter delivery times. In terms of logistics, we are now even
closer to our customers,” explains Dr. Markus Feil, CEO of MAGE SOLAR
AG. “With Kuehne + Nagel we have chosen a partner whose global network can support our future international expansion.“
“Based on the very positive cooperation in England and Australia, we are
now looking forward, to working for MAGE SOLAR as a global logistics
partner within the context of a strategic partnership,” says Jens Wollesen,
Member of the Management Board of Kuehne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG and
responsible for the contract logistics business in Central Europe. “The
logistics concept that we developed together is highly flexible and can therefore be individually adapted to MAGE SOLAR’s growth plans.” Kuehne + Nagel is one of the world's leading logistics companies and has extensive experience in logistics for highly sensitive photovoltaic components. MAGE SOLAR is present in more than 20 countries as a groundbreaking provider of photovoltaic system components for residential, commercial and non-residential buildings, and for open area systems.
In future, MAGE SOLAR will be managing its warehousing and transport
activities across the globe with its logistics partner Kuehne + Nagel.
Tel +49 (0) 751 / 5 60 17-335
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-28 Food-tech venture Pluckk records $5 mln annualised revenue run rate in October
- 2022-11-28 NTB supports foreign large-scale retailers in their purchases in Italy
- 2022-11-28 Fruit importer happy to be back at Asia Fruit Logistica
- 2022-11-28 Very strong third-quarter financial results in a more challenging economic and geopolitical environment
- 2022-11-28 Dutch pallet company officially inaugurates new building
- 2022-11-25 Pennsylvania Cooperative Potato Growers celebrate 100 years of cooperation
- 2022-11-25 Lineage Logistics officially opens fully automated Cool Port II
- 2022-11-25 AUSVEG welcomes new directors
- 2022-11-25 New management structure for Heemskerk fresh & easy
- 2022-11-24 Canadian growers invest $10,000 in St. John Ambulance
- 2022-11-24 AgroFresh transitions from publicly traded to private ownership
- 2022-11-24 Could your ugly Christmas sweater feature a pineapple?
- 2022-11-24 Cor van der Kaaij steps down from Lokal Harvest
- 2022-11-24 "Encouraging demand from hospitality, but retail is slowing"
- 2022-11-24 Japanese agri equipment leader invests in Israeli fresh produce quality control start-up
- 2022-11-23 "I love that I can add my expertise to VH's vertical packaging specialization"
- 2022-11-23 Driscoll's Russell Allwell discusses Berry Gardens acquisition
- 2022-11-23 Fyffes melon subsidiary wins social responsibility award in Honduras
- 2022-11-23 West Pak Avocado adds to sales team
- 2022-11-22 Oppy's John Anderson named to Business Laureates Hall of Fame