- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
an exclusive product line from Israel
Global Green Team introduces Tène brand
Tène, which means a basket of fruit and vegetables in Hebrew resembles the first harvest of a new season according to the old testimony. Tradition and modernism are going hand in hand. The new line of products bring the very best of the Israeli tomatoes and pepper growers to the European market.
The cherry vine tomatoes growers of Green Team Israel are located in the Negev region where the dry and stable weather provide unique conditions for all year round production. From October until June, export quality cherry vine tomatoes are available and from July until September, the growers send their products to the local market.
Last winter season was tough for many of the growers. The heavy supply from and around the Mediterranean and the various companies that dealt with this excellent but sensitive product , resulted in low returns to the growers. Luckily, the local market in Israel was extremely good in the past summer with higher average kg. price for the growers.
Equipped with high motivation and resilience , the growers are starting the new export season with a better product and renew optimism.
The growers of Green Team Israel will produce approximately 1500-2000tons of cherry vine and the majority will be marketed to clients in Europe and in Russia. These markets remains the most important outlets for the Israeli vegetables.
The extraordinary prices of the Dutch tomatoes in the last month encourage many exporters around Europe to hurry up and cover the gap in supply and demand . We expect that the volumes to Europe from Israel, Morocco and Spain will increase in a fortnight and so the pressure on the market price.
Global Green Team is focused on long term relationships with its clients and on un-compromised quality of its products. With the new line of products , grown by the best of the Israeli growers we are ready for an exciting and promising winter.
For more information:
Global Green Team B.V.
Tel: +31 (0) 174 519 410
Mob: +31 (0) 623 349 556
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Kilometro Verde - a whole new fresh-cut salad
- 2022-12-02 Chinese cabbage growers dump produce as Covid curbs disrupt sales
- 2022-12-02 Panettone made with red onions from Tropea
- 2022-12-02 “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022-12-01 Bad infrastructure costs Mvomero farmers 30,000 tons of vegetables annually
- 2022-12-01 "We can easily store and market our pumpkins into January"
- 2022-12-01 A Europe-wide observatory for asparagus?
- 2022-12-01 Newly launched Australian potato industry body seeking to build membership base
- 2022-12-01 New auction products at ZON fruit & vegetables
- 2022-12-01 Sakata launches a new broccoli variety that is 'ideal for export'
- 2022-12-01 Senegal's okra industry is doing well
- 2022-12-01 Tomatoes: large supply in the face of low demand
- 2022-12-01 Carolina Reaper: the strongest pepper in the world is now cultivated in France
- 2022-12-01 Garlic demand higher than expected in October
- 2022-12-01 What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- 2022-11-30 Yuma, Arizona region offers up its own challenges for lettuce supplies
- 2022-11-30 The sales of Hema Shuangdacai are expected to increase by 50%
- 2022-11-30 France: Choudou cabbage sales on the rise
- 2022-11-30 Facts and figures about asparagus from the Netherlands, Great Britain and Germany
- 2022-11-29 Below Farm grows premium mushrooms in the Abu Dhabi desert